Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: OT December Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by renee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lazarus, Happy solstice! No Moore.

I've been grinding my teeth all year and twizzling my hair a lot,
    Anxiety producing chaos levels certainly don't help me to leave my nest
    And resume post illness activity levels.

Well, I still have it in me to be loud and bad.
    That's good.

Oooops, wrong topic.
    Great to hear hopeful thoughts no matter what thread! I have been grinding my teeth and growling since ...seems like forever since this political Trumpera began. Last night I could breathe!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

2. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Renee! You can "wrong topic" here all you want.

Good to "see" you,
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Renee glad you are back. Jeanie :)

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

renee, it's good to hear from you!
    Last edited by agate; 12-13-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

What have you been up to, Renee? Glad you stopped by!

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member renee's Avatar

Thank you for all the hellos. I needed to check the braintalk status
    quo as well as Howie's liver. (OHhhh, I couldn't resist that, Howie!)

2017, year of hospital stays, home recovery, too many nurses, and reclusive living.
    Every morning starts with s look @ my tablet to see WTH happened overnight.
    I cancelled a lot of trips but that's not for long. Got a new (to me) conversion van.
    Salt and bad water drainage took out the electrical elements and the last van.
    It's a northeast thing. snort!

I hope everyone has had good times and no personal or major medical travails.

Position affirmed: no time is wasted if you learn from it.

Last edited by renee; 12-13-2017 at 07:38 PM.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Hi renee! *waving ~ So good to see you here again! Your avatar always cracks me up. Hope you'll stick around for awhile.

BBS and Lazarus ~ Healing thoughts for your infusions.

Virginia ~ Hallelujah! I'm happy for you that your email is fixed!! Please send your brother to me!! Jim knows very little about the computer, but he is a man, and maybe they'll be more receptive to him than to me. Why did your brother threaten to call the Attorney General? Maybe I should try that tactic too. Just glad for you that you're out of email hades.

To All ~ I just want to say kudos to all of you, and that I am always impressed with how well and fully you live your lives. I hope that doesn't sound patronizing, because I mean it from my heart. You are fighters, and I know fighters ~ I am one, my sons and husband are fighters, all the parents on CN are fighters as are their children, so I respect your perseverance and determination.

Abundant blessings upon all of you and your loved ones ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

14. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Rose, my brother was threatened the Attorney General because the guy would not tell him where 8 days of my e-mails went. I get a lot of e-mails in 8 days. Many I delete, but others I don't and they are important. I have no idea who has seen what, but if they have that many of my e-mails and have seen everything else who knows what is going on? We had him on speaker phone and finally he told us that my e-mails had been forwarded to a g-mail account and that it was now closed. My brother, at first, felt it was one of the two ladies from Spectrum that had helped me. Both said they would call me back and never did. The g-mail account was a weird sounding one.

When my brother called he told the man his name and my name on the account and that he had only become involved because I had MS and was not able to handle this anymore. He told him a little bit about what had been happening between me and Spectrum. I told him the name of the last person I talked with, but foolishly I did not get the other name. Of course, he wasn't going to do anything anyway.

Also, I have been unable to log onto my Amazon account. I finally e-mailed them and received an e-mail back and they told me what to do, but it still did not work. Therefore, I will try to call them tomorrow. For some unknown reason they have blocked my account. I do not use their credit card. I have always paid there by Paypal, so if there is a connection I don't know what it could be. When my regular credit card had a fraud against it when this first occurred, I changed my card on Paypal. But Amazon has no reason to know what my credit card is. I just hope no one is trying to set up an Amazon credit card using my name and information they may have obtained from the e-mails.

This may have been an attempt at identity theft, but we have no idea. I will just try, as best I can to keep a check on everything.

Hope all of you in your family are well, and everyone else on here.
    Virginia

16. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Virginia, I've found Amazon support to actually be helpful. But do watch any credit card bills pretty carefully for the next few months. You may have been hacked. The talk of sending your emails to a different account is worrisome, even if that account is supposedly closed!

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Great post Renee “grinding my teeth, twizzling my hair”and it’s great to see you again.

43F out today. Will skip swimming. Infusion went fine yesterday. Have a meeting with a city council member re MMJ dispensaries today. Re the vote next month.

20. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast