Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angels with there wing already -you know - we go back

Distinguished Community Member

Rose God Bless You and thank you - The best to you and yours - I follow your updates, - we just have to do it one day at a time. Esp. bless you for your kind words for Cynthia - You are indeed an Earth Angel.
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve

Rose - I have not been here in a while. I DO follow you updates and You are incredible. You and your family are always in my prayers. Myself, I don't know anymore. I am leaving it to the lord to help me with decisions.
    Blessings
    Alex44 AKA Skypilot

3. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Steve)))))) ~

You are in my thoughts so often, and I wonder how you are faring. I know your Grief Journey is filled with potholes and curves. I wish that I could help you. If you need to talk, I'm here for you.

You are in my prayers. Please stop by when you can with updates.

Be good to yourself. Be gentle with yourself. Try to rest and regenerate every day.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

Rose - God bless You and yours. I was so saddened by the last update, well you know I started crying because ALL of you are SO brave - As I have said before, you are truly an Earth Angel. I have several in my life, praise the lord as I am at a low point but will overcome it because, I, like you and your family am a survivor and with the lords help, anything is possible.

God Bless you and yours, Ya'll are in my prayers.
    Steve (AKA alex44) Skypilot

6. The following user says "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by alex44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rose - God bless You and yours. I was so saddened by the last update, well you know I started crying because ALL of you are SO brave - As I have said before, you are truly an Earth Angel. I have several in my life, praise the lord as I am at a low point but will overcome it because, I, like you and your family am a survivor and with the lords help, anything is possible.

God Bless you and yours, Ya'll are in my prayers.
    Steve (AKA alex44) Skypilot
    I hope everything is finr now with the blessing of our Lord. My prayers and love are always with you.

Rachel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12