Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

I am trying to get information on disability cdrs. If there is a forum or link anyone could help me with I would appreciate it!

Nancy

Welcome to BrainTalk, Nancy!

Please scroll all the way down the "Forums" page (click the tab at the top left of the page that says "Forum"), it is among the "Home", "Blogs" and "New Posts" tabs.

When you get to the bottom of the page and see "Social Security Disability" (SSD). click on that.

There is a recent thread there, close to the top of the page about the most recent social security disability forms and reviews. Otherwise, just click on, Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... , and that will take you directly to the thread I mentioned.

It takes just a short time to learn to navigate these forums and become familiar with them!

Welcome, again.

Last edited by Moderator #7; 10-19-2017, 06:29 AM.

Comment

welcome mateee..

Comment

Hello, I'm also a new member. Please welcome me. Hope we spend some good time and learn something positive from here.

Comment

I believe I welcomed you in a forum, Galloway, but welcome again!

ANN
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Welcome, Galloway!
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
            X