Thread: Hi Everyone

Hybrid View

Default Hi Everyone

I am trying to get information on disability cdrs. If there is a forum or link anyone could help me with I would appreciate it!

Nancy

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Welcome to BrainTalk, Nancy!

Please scroll all the way down the "Forums" page (click the tab at the top left of the page that says "Forum"), it is among the "Home", "Blogs" and "New Posts" tabs.

When you get to the bottom of the page and see "Social Security Disability" (SSD). click on that.

There is a recent thread there, close to the top of the page about the most recent social security disability forms and reviews. Otherwise, just click on, http://braintalkcommunities.org/show...t-(short-form) , and that will take you directly to the thread I mentioned.

It takes just a short time to learn to navigate these forums and become familiar with them!

Welcome, again.

Last edited by Moderator #7; 10-19-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

New Community Member

welcome mateee..

6. The following user says "thanks"