Thread: Bec came back as Becca

Default Bec came back as Becca

So, I haven't posted in years.

Spencer is now 17 yo. Having excessive behavioral issues. He's currently on a 2nd round in a PRTF (Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility). We need help. Can't get his meds square. We really want him to live with us but it doesn't appear that is a safe choice. Very difficult deal.

Anybody here remember us?

2. The following user says "thanks"

Welcome back, sorry to hear you’re struggling with Spencer. Hopefully they will be able to figure out something for him soon.

Marcie

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Bec)))))) ~

BACK BEC!

Wow, it has been a long time, since the old CN days, when you were active here! So happy to see you. But I'm so very sorry that Spencer is having excessive behavioral issues. I'm sure it must be quite difficult for all of you.

Spencer is at a peak hormonal age. Is that a consideration in his behaviors? Is the PRTF working on his med adjustments? It must be frustrating and stressful.

I hope that you will stay with us, Bec. We're a small group now, but we're still here loving and supporting each other.

You're in my prayers ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.