Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Started Medical Marijuana Today-- blog

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has sensed that there is money to be made, maybe?
    Yeppers.

In fact, truck loads of money.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Cannabinoids reduce motor tics in Tourette’s , a neurological disease

https://www.medpagetoday.com/meeting...-%20180%20days

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My medical marijuana arrived today! It is called Calm by Surterra. It is 12.5 CBD plus 1 THC. This CBD is from the MJ plant, not hemp, thus stronger than Edens Cure which is hemp based.
    I'm about to start this too, just submitting the paperwork. I think it's the same ratio as yours, and will be an oil taken sublingually.

Will know more in the next week and will read this thread through to see how you're doing with it!
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Just checked - I think mine is supposed to be 20 CBD and 1 THC.

What's the conclusion about any risks with low THC that soul brought up, that the amount consumed is too low to matter about these terpenes? Or is this something I should really familiarize myself more thoroughly about?
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Start with the high CBD ratio if youíre gun shy about THC. I started with 12:1 and as I became braver, gradually reduced to 1:1 each time I bought another bottle.

Terpenes are good,no need to worry about their presence. They are therapeutic. Keep reading up in it.

It works in 45 minutes. Hold the liquid under tongue about 10-15 seconds, then move it around your mouth to facilitate absorption. Try not to swallow it. Because itís a bit of a lost dose if swallowed,
    Last edited by Sunshine; 05-17-2018 at 04:00 AM.

10. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Also, start low and slowly increase dose over every few days until you find your therapeutic dose.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Look at this website. It’s a bit eastern philosophy, but there is also good information. It’s free info even if you don’t donate
    https://healer.com/

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Thanks for the helpful info, Sunshine! Will definitely read up more!

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle...610&faf=1#vp_2

Epidiolex is CBD just approved by FDA for certain epilepsies.

Sativex is made by same Pharma, GW, and is used for MS spasticity in 30 countries, but not the USA— yet. Elections have consequences—-eventually it will be legal.

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

I started smoking marijuana at the age of 16, and smoked it my whole life. I would always smoke after work to relax, never before work, but always before any rock concert I was attending.

When I was forced to stop working because of MS, and go on SSDI, I could no longer afford it. In the 20 years I've had MS, I've had friends that would drop by with some, but I couldn't buy it myself.

When I first started smoking pot, it was $20 an ounce. You could get a "nickel" bag which was 1/4 of an ounce, and cost $5. Now an ounce is $180 - $200 an ounce, maybe more. 10 times what it was 20 years ago.

So I no longer smoke it. For no other reason than I can't afford it.

These parts of marijuana are being found to be helpful for some medical conditions, that's good. But when I was 18, I was sure because so many people were smoking it, that it would become legal for recreational use in a few years. I was wrong there.

Alcohol IS legal, yet many people's lives are ruined by it. And so many are killed by drunk drivers, both the innocent other driver, and the drunk driver. I've never seen a report about a stoned driver being involved in an accident.

I just wanted to share my thoughts, and experiences. Have a great evening.
    Last edited by Howie; 06-25-2018 at 02:33 PM.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast