Started Medical Marijuana Today-- blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((Virginia)))))) ~

If the CBD lotion is pure, a small application should be sufficient to gain relief. We have Lord Jones CBD lotion, and a little bit goes a long way. It was $60, but it has lasted a long time.

There is no THC in CBD oil products (or there shouldn't be), so that couldn't be the cause for your sister-in-law's hands to feel weird. She might check the label to see what other ingredients the lotion contains, such as menthol, which could cause a tingly feeling.

It's great that your brother found relief with it. Since he's had success with CBD, maybe you could now give him the book.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Rose my sister-in-law has to do all over his feet - I guess tops and bottoms. He has neuropathy and hurts and burns bad. Cause unknown.
      Virginia

Comment

So, I have continued to use 1:1 THC/CB ratio medical Marijuana.
        I called to get some delivered to the house, the preferred method. And Boom...
        No longer is any delivery.
        The closest good and more professional one is 35 minutes away. Stopped there on teh way back from PCP visit. It was a breeze as we were the only ones there.

But, I decided to apply for a Caretaker Card. It is very easy: The MMJ doc recommends it to the state registry, then the caregiver gets it online. It will arrive in the mail in a week. Now, DH can pick up the MMJ without me being present. So much better...course I got several months worth at the time, but still, I will eventually need it.

Wonder if COVID will impact availability of MMJ?

Comment

NARCOMS sent out a survey on the use of medical marijuana and street marijuana to manage MS symptoms. Let’s see what they find.

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

A study in Massachusetts of the urine of MMJ users, showed that the patients were not getting the product (CBD and or THC) that the product claimed was teh case. Authors say maybe patients mis reported use, and they do not know if other states regulate the products better than Massachusetts

Comment

Working...
            X