Started Medical Marijuana Today-- blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started Medical Marijuana Today-- blog

My medical marijuana arrived today! It is called Calm by Surterra. It is 12.5 CBD plus 1 THC. This CBD is from the MJ plant, not hemp, thus stronger than Edens Cure which is hemp based.

It is a starting place. As I see it's benefits, or not, I gradually increase the dose. After a month, if little effect, can switch to a higher THC dose.

I Just took first dose. Takes 45 minutes to work, and for some, it takes a week of dosing to build up effective level.

Had an optical migraine this morning, so glad not after the dose, cuz I would've thought it was due to the MMJ.

Is MMJ legal in your state?

Will post.

A good breakdown of legality in each state.Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

So far, so good. No neuropathy yet. It usually fires up mid afternoon, before 4 pm. Muscles feel less stiff. Let's see how the next few days go.

Comment

Medical mmj is oK in MA but has taken 2 years since it passed as a referendum question.

ANN
        Last edited by stillstANNding; 09-14-2017, 01:16 PM. Reason: I was originally wrong!
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

I had an excellent afternoon, zero neuropathy!! That's huge! Plus, I was able to stand up to do kitchen stuff, spent no time lying down, less time sitting. My couch no longer looks like a day bed!

Sure hope this continues and that it's not a fluke.
          ...just took second dose, you take 1-3 doses per day.

Comment

Sounding good so far BBS! Waiting for further updates.
            Virginia

Comment

I took a dose at 6:45 a.m. But am unsure if it was not enough as it's hard to measure the eye dropper. And forgot to hold the med under tongue 20 sec before swallow,..Still learning. Anyway, i swam 25 minutes 45 minutes after dose. Let's see how the morning goes with neuropathy.

The true test with be the 12:45 dose as afternoons are my worst re neuropathy and standing. I will be better about cautious dosing and remembering to hold it under tongue 20 sec before swallow.

Comment

Marijuana and Massachusetts

Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
                Medical mmj is oK in MA but has taken 2 years since it passed as a referendum question.

ANN
                Medical marijuana has been legal for quite a few years in MAssachusetts. It is recreational use of marijuana that passed a referendum question.
                Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

My state:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Yesterday after the noon and 6 pm dose I did well. Woke up today at 4:30 am and am doing well. They said it takes 2-3 days to build up in body. This is less than 48 hours. Very encouraged. And I am on the lowest doses.

Will swim this morning and see if I do better than after yesterday's swim. Exercise seems to trigger neuropathy.

Comment

Swam just now and did better than yesterday's swim. I did swim 5 minutes less so as to not risk problem.

Comment

Less is more sometimes. Underdoing seems to be an art we need to learn. If we're told to be careful not to overdo, maybe we eventually teach ourselves to underdo.

At least that's what I seem to do--stop an activity before problems have a chance to start up. It's hard to predict though.
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

As in ,"Don't be a big shot. Put on a coat!"

The MMJ worked well this a.m, just took noon dose, but I messed up and swallowed it too fast. Still a rookie. Hope it still will help anyway.

Comment

Increasing dose to 4x day. After a few days increase dose from .33 to .37. Looking for sweet spot as it wears off about fifth hour.

Comment

Continued 4x day .33ml dose each time today. It was 7.5 hr infusion day. Excellent test, zero neuropathy all day long.

Comment

Working...
                              X