Thread: USPS's "Informed Delivery"--sneak a peek at your incoming mail before you get it

Threaded View

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default USPS's "Informed Delivery"--sneak a peek at your incoming mail before you get it

The US Postal Service (USPS) sends me messages because I'm signed up on its Website, and today I received this news:

We are excited to announce that the My USPS application will soon be upgraded to offer you more benefits and convenience.No action is required from you - you will retain your My USPS benefits, but will also have access to Informed Delivery--a new, free feature that gives you the ability to see a digital preview of your incoming mail. Informed Delivery allows you to view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of your household’s letter-sized mailpieces* on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. This new feature offers the convenience of seeing what is coming to your mailbox - anytime, anywhere.

Now when you log in to your My USPS account, you will be able to track packages and view a preview of your letter-sized mailpieces in one, integrated dashboard. Your dashboard will display mailpiece images for a seven-day period; you can also opt to receive these images via email notification.
    This could be useful--or no?

If you're interested, you can find out more at https://www.usps.com/. Look for "Informed Delivery" there.
    Last edited by agate; 09-01-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"