Thread: Starting Medical Marijuana

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

Default Starting Medical Marijuana

I am approved and my card should arrive in a few days. I have identified Surterra as the company I will buy it from. Florida allows only about nine companies to sell it.

There are few dispensaries as the local governments refuse to allow them. They are ignorant , self righteous and callous individuals . I can only hope they develop intractable pain too and live to regret their choice. It drives me crazy to talk with these people.

The closest dispemsary is three hours each way from me.

So, I will have to have it delivered. thus will not get to go to its store, talk with knowledgeable workers, pick it up as needed. Do not want stranger coming to my home, but no choice.

I will let you know how it works. I am starting out with high CBD and very low THC. As I see the effects, I can slowly titrate up the THC, or not. It's trial and error.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

BBS. did the CBD oil not prove to be as effective as you first thought it might be?

I hope this is the answer to a lot of your problems. It should be as far as the spasticity is concerned.

Good Luck!
    Virginia

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

It helps, but less so than the first month. The MMJ CBD has much higher impact as it comes from the marijuana plant. The OTC legal CBD is from the hemp plant, much less potent.

The pairing of MMJ CBD with low dose THC has a synergistic effect. Doc also thinks it will impact spasm better than the muscle relaxants,

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

I ordered it today. Delivery is Sept 8th. I ordered their mildest form. If it's ineffective, will order the next notch up.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"