No announcement yet.

Keep on Moving Club: July 1, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we gotta get Howie on a horse,, been on mine twice a week,, granddaughter more or less share the horse, with me,, he is going to be hers,, she is such a natural rider,, really proud of her
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

Comment

Twice a week on your horse? Wasn't there a time when you were saying you didn't know if you'd ever ride again? You're amazing--and it's not surprising that your granddaughter is amazing too. The apple never falls far from the tree or whatever that saying is.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

That's amazing Peg! And it sounds like fun too!

Comment

Originally posted by Howie View Post
          I'm like Ann, I like reading about your surfing. I've never surfed, but it sure looks fun. Next time, maybe Ann and myself can get on your board with you!
          Sure thing!

Comment

My sister was always a "horse person", and now her granddaughter whom she raised, rides and competes in shows. My brother and I never cared about horses. I've ridden before, but I prefer a steering wheel and not reins in my hands!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Peg, that sounds really good. I guess you go out surveying the ranch twice a week - our cowgirl!

Howie, your sister is also a possum person, but if I am not mistaken the possum rides on top of her head.
              Virginia

Comment

Unfortunately, that is correct.
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Am I getting the picture here? It's Howie's sister riding a horse with a possum riding on her head?
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Pedometer readings for a week:

7/18 -1355 steps
                    7/19 - 1624
                    7/20 - 1114
                    7/21 - 1060
                    7/22 - 1582
                    7/23 - 1130
                    7/24 - 1367

Comment

No horse riding...that I know of, just walking around. That's bad enough, isn't it?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Good work, Agate, especially on the nineteenth.
                        ANN
                        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Nice job agate!

Comment

Great going Agate - you are certainly hanging in there.

BBS, I posted a question to you in the wrong thread. I think I posted it in the Shingles thread. It's about CBD oil if you have time to look it up.
                            Virginia

Comment

I haven't been moving much the last few months.

But recently I was prescribed PT having complaining abt pain from moving. So it was 2x a week for the past 3 weeks. Another week to go. I'm not good abt the exercises between though.
                              Despite continued problems there has been improvement

Comment

Parsi, glad it's helping!

Virginia, I eplied in the shingles thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X