Thread: REM Sleep Disorder

Default REM Sleep Disorder

Hello all,

I've scrolled up and down the group discussion categories and haven't seen one for REM Sleep Disorder. Am I not seeing it?

Thanks

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Welcome to BrainTalk, Hmmmm!

Unfortunately, there isn't an REM Sleep Disorder Forum. There is a "Sleep Disorders" forum under the main category of "General Health Issues", about 3/4's down the scroll. Here is a link to the page:
    http://braintalkcommunities.org/foru...leep-Disorders

If you have another health problem, it may be useful to post in several forums. Usually people have health issues that overlap. You can read the archives in the Sleep Disorders forum. They are located in the top thread of every category. You can also read the current threads and see if anyone else has posted about REM disorders, specifically.

I hope you find some answers to your questions here and once again, I'd like to welcome you to BT!

Moderator #7
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"