Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MS Attack

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

Doc hasn't mentioned it. But I will keep it in mind if it worsens. So far, I had no spasms yesterday on the Tizanidine and Baclofen.

Hate to think what the solumedrol could do to my bones?

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBS1951 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doc hasn't mentioned it. But I will keep it in mind if it worsens. So far, I had no spasms yesterday on the Tizanidine and Baclofen.

Hate to think what the solumedrol could do to my bones?
    I did a solumedrol infusion once a month for four years. It was a savior for me and I kept working in my professional life because of it. That was a long time ago. I called solumedrol my "spinach" ( la Popeye) and for the years that it worked for me it was a big help.

I was thinking that you probably hear so many suggestions from all of us that it is hard to know what to try. Then it is hard to know what is working because we are looking for clear and immediate changes. Then we have the prejudice of believing what is said by a source we know and not investigating other possibilities (I am guilty of that last one so I added it).
    Last edited by Lazarus; 05-14-2017 at 02:40 AM.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

I have a check up with neuro in @10 weeks and will ask about it. If I stagnate or get worse, will see if he can fit me in and will ask. At this point the attack is only two days old, even though it seems like forever.

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12