25 & new constant headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 & new constant headaches

- I have had daily headaches for around 4 months now, especially in the morning. It feels like constant pressure, and always worse after sleep.

- Dizziness

- Blurred vision at times

- Loss of balance at times (running into walls, accidentally broke a hanging picture recently). Maybe unrelated, but still.

- Bad nausea. Some days are worse than others, but often bad in the morning. Side note: not pregnant. This has been going on for months, and still the same.

- Tingly feeling on my head, and sometimes that with a mix of numbness on my face.

- Had an MRI done, waiting to hear results but do have a CD with the images.

- MRI (large brain bulge in front one the one) black dots, not symmetrical, uneven center nerve T part, ...

- No known biological family history

- All of these symptoms are new within the last 4-ish months or so.

So sorry if way too much info, just trying to get what I can think of.

I would love to upload pictures, but it looks like that is not an option here.

Any information and/or knowledge would be amazing. Thank you so much!
    - Rainbow Brain :)

Welcome Rainbow Brain! I like your name.

I am sorry you are suffering. Please update as you get results.

See you around the forum,
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

I'm not an expert but I worked with a woman who had the same symptoms as you and was diagnosed with some kind of Chronic Migraine syndrome. She would throw up and get dizzy every day.
      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
      X