Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 224262676869707172

Thread: Jim's Update

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Jeanie ~

I'm sorry I didn't post the link. I have a separate thread here in the Child Neuro forum just for Jon's news. His latest crisis begins on page 19. If you scroll down to my post for his birthday about mid page, you will begin the posts about his last few days of problems. On page 20, I've posted updates, including today's update that Jon is doing so much better. Here's the link to page 19:

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...onathan/page19

Did you get your scooter fixed? Hope you're feeling better. You're always in my prayers.

Marcie ~

Jim is still contending with leg pain, which he's figured out was caused by moving his legs up to get out of bed. The sheet and blankets were tucked too tightly at the end of the bed, and evidently he strained. Sounds so silly, I know, but that's how fragile he is with his RA.

He took his maintenance dose of Prednisone (5 mg) and 2 Tylenol, and he's been resting all day, so the pain has lessened, thankfully.

The best part is that he hasn't coughed up blood, and his coughing is significantly less.

He has an infusion on Wednesday, so I hope he will be fully mobile then.

Thank you for keeping up with us. We send you prayers every day ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) When I go to the link it will only let me see the first 5 pages. I tried clicking on the thing at the bottom and put p[age 19 and clicked go and it did not go there. I am glad Jon is better and you are all in my prayer. Jeanie :)

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Jeanie)))))) ~

Hmmm ... well, let's try this. Here is the link to Jonathan's thread. It should take you to the first page of the thread, which is 20 pages long. If you click on "Last" that should take you to Page 20.

Then you can go back to page 19 using the Page list at the top of the page or the bottom of the page:

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...t-For-Jonathan

I tried to do screen shots for you, but they didn't work out. I hope this makes sense. Otherwise, just know that Jon is doing better, and we thank you for your love and prayers.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) When I click last it goes to page 5. When I enter 20 and go it goes to page 5. I appreciate you trying to get me there. I am glad Jon is better. Jeanie :)

8. The following user says "thanks"

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 224262676869707172