Thread: Has Anyone Seen Fred?

Smile Has Anyone Seen Fred?

Greetings everyone,

Way back in 2002 I was a member of MGH's Chronic Pain Group. There was a member by the name of Fred. Fred would design a taper program for anyone who reached out to him. His expertise was derived from military guidelines on opiod detoxes. If anyone has talked to him or can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

My username back then was Caldwell. Believe it or not, I actually met my wife on the Chronic Pain Forum. She passed unexpectedly in 2010. She was only 48 years old.

Sorry for getting off topic on my own thread.

I will check back and hopefully someone can help me locate Fred.

Distinguished Community Member

I remember him and he was fabulous but have not seen a post from him in a long time. Sorry and condolences about your loss - I lost my Cynthia 3 months ago and and still dealing with the after shocks. yoou are in my prayers.
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve
    Last edited by alex44; 09-20-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: addition

I too remember Fred. I've been a member also for a long time. I used to post under the name Charli then one day it wouldn't let me in using my old info so I re-registered. I hope you find Fred