Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: OT March Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member

Glad my Medicare supplement picks up all that Medicare does not pay. This includes any "spin downs".

Cat, I had gone into view and adjusted the font and now it is alright on explorer as well as edge. However, the one place that it did not adjust is the tool bar at the top of the page and also my e-mail. Now they are very, very small, such as the top of this page where the url is. I don't know how to fix that.

Ann, I feel so guilty wishing for all that snow. I feel like I sent it to you. I never did get any. We got some cold weather the end of last week, but tomorrow is supposed to be close to 80 and then back down in the 60 range.
    Virginia

2. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Virginia,

Guilt is useless. :-)

Besides, I know you didn't send the snow.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Glad my Medicare supplement picks up all that Medicare does not pay. This includes any "spin downs".

Cat, I had gone into view and adjusted the font and now it is alright on explorer as well as edge. However, the one place that it did not adjust is the tool bar at the top of the page and also my e-mail. Now they are very, very small, such as the top of this page where the url is. I don't know how to fix that.
    I'm not sure you can. Mine is like that too.

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

6. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd guess he weighs more than 25 lbs. but maybe he's a service dog, and as a service dog he may be exempt from that rule. She said he's really gentle as a lamb and I could pet him but I declined.
    Agate, so you know why I asked you about wanting to pet my alligator.
    Roswell was a gift.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PADNET, anyone?

If anyone knows anything about PADNET, I hope you'll speak up. I found this about it but would welcome personal experiences:

http://www.biomedix.com/products-padnet.php

It was new to me. I was at a new podiatrist's today, and there was concern because no pulse was showing in my lower legs. I wasn't concerned because my legs and feet are often numb, particularly if I'm sitting at an odd angle, as I was doing there in their examining room chair.

PADNET seems to be the latest way of finding peripheral artery disease.

Howie, thank you for explaining about the pettable alligator. I had a friend with a pet alligator years ago and it just didn't seem especially cuddly or pettable but you never know.

Frog (Vicky), when you say Howie defines stubborn, I have to agree. Trying to get him to change his mind once it's made up is as difficult as pulling teeth.

Oh wait, he doesn't find pulling teeth difficult.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

10. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Cool

Teeth? Did someone say teeth? Sam, look in my toolbox and grab my pliers!
    Roswell was a gift.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

I just had a nap and dreamed like crazy, and when I woke up, was sure it was tomorrow. I hate when I do that! One med I take is responsible for dreaming like I am. They are always so detailed.

Well, my girl Seven is in her last days. When I woke up from my nap, I started looking for her body. I looked and looked, and suddenly she walked into the kitchen from I don't where. I was pretty surprised to see she was still with us.
    Roswell was a gift.

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Oh Seven!

Be sure to let Sam say goodbye to her before you remove her body. I believe animals need that for closure so they can move on.

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Howie, I sure hope you are wrong about Seven.

By the way, been meaning to tell you, back when you fell several times it could be from Lyrica if you were still on it then. My oldest brother is in the hospital since Friday in South Carolina. He fell and they are taking him off Lyrica and putting him on something else. They say it could be the Lyrica. That is not the reason they are keeping him. He has so much fluid that they have him on Lasex by IV drip. They have tried both my other two brothers on Lyrica and they didn't stay on it any time before they came off of it.
    Virginia

18. The following 6 users say "thanks"

I'm doing okay with the Lyrica. I sleep really well, and will nap during the day mostly out of boredom. But on a day like payday, I don't nap and feel fine. I think it's okay to nap if you don't have anything to do.

I know with dogs, they pick a place away from their humans to die. I think she has chosen behind the living room sofa. And when Sam is not here with me, she will be stretched out on that sofa. She knows what's going on.

It will be sad for me, I've had her 16 years, but it's a part of life for all creatures.
    Her going in stages helps you prepare for what's about to happen. When she's not in hiding, I make over her and tell her she's my good girl, and she is.
    Roswell was a gift.

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast