Thread: CN Central: January 2017 Updates

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile CN Central: January 2017 Updates

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Another year behind us, a new year awaits.

My prayers are that you and your loved ones are healthy and find joy in every day. May you create wonderful precious memories and celebrate milestones. May you be surrounded by love.

Let there be Peace on Earth.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 47, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Everybody, tiny update from my blog http://cripvideoproductions.tumblr.c...-describe-film

Rose, re the December thread: Can you possibly have someone you trust like a friend come to your house and get the Christmas stuff down so you can put it in a place that is actually accessible to you and Jim?? No reason to have it in a spot you can no longer access unless there is no other place to store it. You should not have to give up what you love due to health issues. My disabled friends all find ways to do what they love by adapting and you can too! I know you said you had other concerns beyond that but by putting the ornaments etc someplace accessible it gives you the choice to do it if you have the energy in future years.
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 01-06-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

Blog Entries

So today I completely blanked on the timing of something and left an important appointment 20 minutes too early. Once I realized this I got so pissed at myself because the timing should have been obvious. I just pray the people involved do not think I am completely irresponsible. Sh*t! Now I know how people with short term memory loss feel. This sucks. :(
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

I hope that everything is okay with this situation and that the people involved understand that you are a human being, and none of us is perfect. Stuff happens. Try not to let this upset you.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 47, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

I hope that everything is okay with this situation and that the people involved understand that you are a human being, and none of us is perfect. Stuff happens. Try not to let this upset you.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Rose, I was able to get back in touch with them today and they said my screw up actually saved them from having to do something none of us wanted to do so no harm done LOL. God will even use our embarrassing moments for good. :) Thanks so much for your support! I saw your reply in the other thread and will reply.

Blog Entries

Little Update: My teacher with the stroke had another bad dizzy spell. He went to the doc and they told him it could be awhile before his brain has healed enough for the spells to stop happening fully. Pray it does not happen again.