Page 1 of 33 1234561131 ... LastLast

Thread: OT December Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Default OT December Chit Chat

Howdy everyone,, how goes the battles,,wow Dec. snuck up on me,,

We are gearing up for shotgun season this weekend,,{deer},, of course I am the cook,, have the menu all planned ,, beef stew/biscuits.cookies/and other stuff,,

My sister had open heart surgery today, I would have been there, but the family never told anyone till after, she is doing well so far,, time is a factor here.

this month I have to decide about the new drug for secondary progressive,, if I want to go off what I am on,, or go for the one shot every 6 months,, a lot to ponder,,

later then
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

Here is hoping your sister heals up uneventfully.

How do you go about making the decision? What does the neuro think. I recall Cats problem when she stopped Betaseron.

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

The Shining In My Mug

All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy.

All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy.

All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy. All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy.

All work and no beer makes Howie a dull boy.

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Peg, I pray for your sister and the hands helping her today.
    A change of drug can be a very difficult decision. Going to a new drug makes it even tougher.

Howie, I give you a B. Not as good as your haikus but I see effort in a title, paragraphs and a closing sentence.

It's a gorgeous day here. Blue sky, full sun and it's in the low 50's. Clear & crisp day.

ANN
    Last edited by stillstANNding; 12-01-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Peg, here's hoping your sister will be OK.

One shot every 6 months sounds good. One thing about the new drugs--they seem to have tested them up and down and sideways to make sure no harm will be done, and so whatever drug you're going to be on probably won't do any serious damage.

Howie, those are nicely paragraphed statements. And the title does force the reader to think, and thinking is good.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Cool

Ma dang haid dun started swallin'.
    Roswell was a gift.

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Peg so sorry about your Sister. I do hope that with time she will be as good as new.

Changing drugs is such a big decision. Does your Neuro feel that changing will be better than staying on the one you are on? That is the question we face, and never have a clear cut answer to.

Howie, you did so good. Such a snappy title to get one's attention, and then the nice paragraphing. We are so proud of you. Go ahead and let your head swell.
    Virginia

14. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Peg, I'm sorry about your sister. Heart issues are close to home for me. Lost my father to heart disease, and one brother, and the other has some heart issues but thankfully is still alive and kicking. I hope your sister does OK.

Howie...I'd love to see your head swell...and burst...only way to verify there's something IN there!! :)
    ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

16. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Cool

Ma haid iz whar I keeps ma valuables.
    Roswell was a gift.

18. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Cool

:) Update on my 17 year old van saga: I made it to the mechanic with a stop halfway and asked a stranger to please get the antifreeze container from the back and put it in my radiator. The mechanic worked on it until 11:50 and they flushed it several times and the problem was the radiator cap had gone bad. The bill was $120.

Peg I added your sister to my prayer list.

I got a hamburger in the drive thru at Checkers and then went to the dental appointment at 1. The tooth that had broken and they pulled gum has not closed so they could not do the impressions and I have to go back in 4 weeks. I was glad as I did not feel like being in the chair for hours. As it was I was there over an hour.

I came straight home and collapsed into my computer chair. I am going to bed early. I can't believe Christmas is so close. Merry Christmas everyone. I have a pumpkin pie and some eggnog so I think that will help. I hope I get the spirit soon. Jeanie :)
    Last edited by Jeanie Z; 12-01-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: typo

20. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 33 1234561131 ... LastLast