Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169194219239259264265266267268269
Results 2,681 to 2,686 of 2686

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member

Good article Agate. Written by someone who should know.
    Virginia

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I never found a way to get a ticker to display on a message board to show the days left until Trump's term ends, but this turned up in a catalog. It won't do for a message board, and I'm not buying one, but at least this is the general idea.
    i don't trip--I do random gravity checks.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

agate ~

That's a great idea to countdown the days until he's out of there. However, even one more day is one more day too many.

The Washington Post's most recent tally of lies/falsehoods/misstatements/any other euphemism for lies is: 12,000.

Israel banned two of our Muslim representatives, Talib and Omar, from a planned visit. Bernie's retort: Don't accept our representatives? Don't take our money! Here's DT's response:

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 4.59.34 PM.jpg

Oh, and a recession is predicted. No surprise there.

What about the victims of the El Paso, Dayton, and Gilroy shootings? On to the next thing, as usual.

And then there's this: New Yorkers are signing a petition to change the name of a portion of 5th Avenue to President Barack H Obama avenue.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...-it-2019-08-15

We can't just count the days. We have to get a candidate strong enough to defeat him, and more Democrats running for Congress. Former Gov. Hickenlooper has dropped out of the race and is considering running for Senate. Polls show he has a good chance of defeating his Republican opponent in a Senate race. I hope more of the less likely candidates follow his lead.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

The Rump's arrogance is ASTOUNDING!!! (spellcheck won't allow me to misspell astounding with a double s in the appropriate place to express my feelings on the subject!) At a rally last night he told the crowd they had to reelect him whether they love him or hate him or their 401Ks would crash! He even publicly insulted and mocked the physical appearance of one of his own followers that he mistook as a protester! He is now suggesting that he should be on Mt. Rushmore! And he wants to buy Greenland! The man is seriously SICK!!!!
    I guess he thinks the US treasury is his personal piggy bank. What about the crumbling infrastructure, not to mention healthcare, Social Security, clean energy development, etc. etc. etc.!!!

And the National goes up and up. It's at 22.5 trillion dollars now!
    You can watch the National Debt Clock here - https://usdebtclock.org

I've heard it said "The meek shall inherit the earth", but it's not anyone will want, at this rate!

The ship is sinking.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

The one I like the best is Greenland. They think hes crazy. Denmark says they would not sell their citizens to DT😎.

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Administrator/Community Manager David Hosobuchi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can only say that I have been extremely negligent and complacent. This thread seems to show to the world Braintalk Communities as an Anti-Trump, Neurological Support and Information Community. This is absolutely not what we are. This is not what we are about. BrainTalk Communities welcomes everyone who comes here with the same compassion and empathy.
    This thread is permanently closed. This is a warning only. Any future posts of this sort will be dealt with as a violation of the Terms of Service as political posting.

Thank you for your cooperation and support in bringing our community together.
    David Hosobuchi
    Administrator/Community Manager
    BrainTalk Communities Inc.

"It's All in Your Head!- Because that's where your brain is silly!"

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169194219239259264265266267268269