Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162187212232252257258259260261262
Results 2,611 to 2,618 of 2618

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

What he is doing is treasonous. If a dem pres did this, the Republicans would be initiating impeachment proceedings. and, I hope at least, enough Dems would go on board to facilitate it.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving at the end of the month. She must be one of the most loyal Trump people around. Will she be replaced by someone just as devoted to parroting what he says, I wonder? We haven't seen any briefings from Sarah Sanders in over 3 months.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/13/sara...rump-says.html
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

I have not missed seeing SHS the past few months. When I heard she was departing, this music from Wizard of Oz immediately popped into my head. Still humming it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGUAcb4M7Uc

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, there's still Kellyanne Conway, and my guess is that there will be an endless procession of others like those two.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

SHS will go down in history as a sycophant and enabler. She has sold her soul to the devil for her moment of fame. Such a shame.

Like so many of Trumps associates, she has sullied her prior good name by associating with him...

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SHS will go down in history as a sycophant and enabler. She has sold her soul to the devil for her moment of fame. Such a shame.

Like so many of Trumps associates, she has sullied her prior good name by associating with him...
    I don’t think she had a prior good name. She and her father have followed the same philosophical path...and she will not disappear. She will run for governor of Arkansas. Trumpism lives on and on..
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Yes Linda, that's what I heard too. So then the people of Arkansas can be led the same way the Nation is being led. They can be lied to over and over. She was probably the least transparent, least honest press secretary in history.
    Virginia

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Sarah’s maiden name should be “Huckster,” because that is what she was for DT.

For all of her religious righteousness, she lied for him, avoided questions, snarled at the press, and typically bore an expression indicating severe constipation. The only emotion she ever seemed to convey was “I hate my job.”

DT suggested that Sarah run for Governor of Arkansas. With all of her charisma, she’ll be a shoe in.

But then, Sean Spicer also lied and was hostile to the press corps. Whatever happened to Spicey? The Mooch wasn’t there long enough, and now he refers to DT as the “orange man.” He’s promoting his wife’s entrance to the reality show, “Real Housewives of New York.”

Any person with scruples, morals, and patriotism would not work in DT’s administration. He has told well over 10,000 lies or “falsehoods,” since he’s been in office. And probably several billion in his lifetime.

In his Twitter defense of his statement that he would listen to any dirt on his opponent from a foreign agent and not call the FBI, DT referred to his recent visit to the U.K. Among the “foreigners” with whom he spoke, he cited “The Prince of Whales.”

Federal and election laws stipulate that “listening” to a foreign agent is a crime. The first thing an elected official is supposed to do, if “Norway” calls with some damaging information about your opponent, is say, “No.” Hang up. Call the FBI.

DT pretends that he doesn’t see (or know) the difference between diplomatic discussions and criminal information gathering.

Why is he still the President?

He is not above the law. No one is or should be in our democracy.

“The King is not the law. The law is the king.”

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162187212232252257258259260261262