Page 197 of 243 FirstFirst ... 97122147167187192193194195196197198199200201202207227 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2426

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member

You mean those chaotic days that I miss so much?? We knew we liked him but we didn't know how much until we got this swamp.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Turns out this M.S. Research drug is at the heart of the Rep Collins resignation

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.c...-early-trials/

3. The following 4 users say "thanks"

obama stole his elections -king co seattle stole rossi election"they found bags of uncounted votes"all dem i guess
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

thats what obama deserves- a trial

if the dems flood us with illegal aliens maybe those 1100 seats they lost to republicans in last 11 years can be turned red -oh i mean blue
    Last edited by clouds z; 08-12-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Quote Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you remember those chaotic days when Obama was President? When every time you turned on the television there was yet another revelation about another scandal? Where there were so many people tied to his administration that were on trial for one thing or another that you sort of lost track of who was who? When there was so much controversy about the bad behavior of his children? Remember when his wife was essentially not there, and when she was, she expressed opinions opposite his? When there were democratic congressmen and senators either retiring left and right, or caught up in scandals of their own? Remember those times??

I don't remember them, either. Because, of course, none of that happened. 'No drama, Obama" was the mantra in the white house.....and that is pretty much a description of what it was. "Drain the swamp" indeed. It's been drained, all right. And all the swamp creatures are right there, hissing at us.
    yes there are lots of obama scandals ,just google those words

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=obama+scan...amonkey&ia=web

duckduck better

https://www.youtube.com/user/Timcasts

look at his videos -hes a neutral journalist talking about violence all over usa media wont cover

im though trying to preach to you so bye i guess
    Last edited by clouds z; 08-12-2018 at 01:21 PM.

I don't know how many of you might have been listening to MSNBC this morning....they did an interview of Maxine Waters, and also Nancy Pelosi. Both strong women, with very strong opinions of the swamp creature inhabiting the White House, and his minions. I hope all of you are registered to vote in November..and either can get to the polls, or are voting by absentee ballot! I thought the 2016 election was a most important election -- this one in November is *crucial* if we're going to save our democracy!

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Turns out this M.S. Research drug is at the heart of the Rep Collins resignation

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.c...-early-trials/
    I heard an interview he gave before he decided to not seek re-election. All about "oh how noble he was, supporting this research, how MS is *deadly*, and he was SO convinced this was good.. blah blah blah.. Like the reset of the scumbags, he was in it for the buck he was making, and as soon as the pipeline got cut off, he called his son, got him to sell, son called father-in-law, got him to sell, sold his own shares as soon as he could.

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

I bet insider trading is almost never caught.

I thought it was interesting that an MS drug was at the heart of this.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I bet insider trading is almost never caught.it'

I thought it was interesting that an MS drug was at the heart of this.
    One good thing about this -- financial crimes indeed are the most often caught, because there is a paper trail. Someone, somewhere, has an accounting -- tax guy, traders, whatever. The money paper trail is what finally got Capone, and Collins was caught by following the paper trail here, too. They only had to watch to see the stock climb up, plummet...and notice who benefited between those two -- and bingo -- Collins and family.

14. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unhappy

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

One year ago today, Heather Heyer was murdered, while protesting in opposition to a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Today, protesters marched in Washington D.C. Those, who marched against racism, hatred and bigotry, far outnumbered the white nationalists.

The white nationalists are attempting to change their image by dressing in suits or polo shirts and khakis. But, they’re hiding their faces behind masks and bandanas. They aren't wearing white sheets and hoods, and they euphemistically refer to themselves as “alt right.” Nevertheless, they are still the KKK.

The Oval Office resident still refuses to acknowledge the KKK and their racist attacks. He tweeted today:

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!
    "Peace to ALL Americans”? Including people who are Muslim? Disabled? NFL players, who kneel or refuse to come out during the National Anthem, and whom you call “SOBs”? How about that “low life” Omarosa? Or Maxine Waters with the “low IQ?” How about President Obama, who you still claim was not born in Hawaii?

A recent poll shows that the majority of Americans believe that racism has become more prominent under DT’s reign.

We didn’t need a poll to tell us this obvious fact.

For Heather, the two officers, who perished in a helicopter crash, and the many others, who were injured in Charlottesville:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

16. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Page 197 of 243 FirstFirst ... 97122147167187192193194195196197198199200201202207227 ... LastLast