Page 260 of 269 FirstFirst ... 160185210230250255256257258259260261262263264265 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2686

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder what the rules of the sport are? How do you play? What is the game called? Does this mean you never really owed the taxes, or does it mean you are lying to the IRS and the sport is to not get caught? It would be pretty hard to loose over one hundred million dollars a year for about 9 to 10 years straight I think. That is not 10 or even 20 million, but over one hundred million per year. Maybe he just set with a box of matches and burned money all year???
    According to him, it's the game "everybody" plays--everybody he knows, that is. Figuring out tax dodges seems to be one of the pastimes of some of our fellow citizens. Playing games by rules that are fair to everyone isn't part of the picture.
    i don't trip--I do random gravity checks.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Yes, this is more negative material about the current White House resident, but it seems his golf games are costly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rome_extension

If you don't want to read such material, you can always just not click on the link.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Good article, but infuriating as heck for me. I wish everyone who voted for him was required to read it and take a test on it to make sure they got the gist of it.
    Virginia

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

agate ~

I couldn't read the entire article, because I felt my blood pressure rising.

At his rallies, he loves to tout his slogan, "Promises made. Promises kept." In his 2016 campaign, he promised that he would not play golf as often as President Obama played golf. Oops! He sure hasn't kept that promise.

DT also is well known for cheating at golf. He posted on his scorecard recently that he shot a 65. At the PGA championship, Tiger Woods shot a 70. How many people really believe that DT is a better golfer than Tiger Woods?

He seems to be getting away with everything. And, we're paying for it.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

im not impressed with any Democrats for years
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

10. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Is it going to dawn on the con man in the White House that life is short and that being President isn't that much fun, especially when he's already made his mark in lots of endeavors, including steaks, hotels, reality TV, beauty pageants, and golf courses?

My hope is that he'll realize he's not getting any younger and just retire.

But no. He's making moves to investigate the investigators. From the BBC News:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...p+news+stories

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

When youre soul is nearly empty, and you never got love as a child, and were given money for breathing, your actions are never to accumulate money. His actions are ineffective attempts to have momentary pleasure to fill an empty soul that has leaks in it, so it never is full. And to dominate others at any expense is an attempt for the fleeting pleasure of a ‘win’ to fill a leaking soul.

He has missed the meaning of life.

14. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Maybe he's also insuring his own immortality? Determined to be a name that is remembered down through the ages?

If so, I wish he'd be content with his name on a lot of buildings and leave the governing of this country to those who have more of a knack for it.

I'm glad that this board is still providing a place where some of us can express our negative views on the current administration.

16. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Off topic but gosh I hope Nadler gets checked out. He appeared to have severe low blood sugar or something neurologic....looked exactly like when I witnessed low blood sugar in others.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

18. The following user says "thanks"

I agree with Sunshine that his soul is empty, but does he have to try to fill it by altering the voice of Nancy Pelosi to try and make it appear that there is something wrong with her. That is more than an empty soul, it is also evil. I am not saying he personally did it, but he knew Fox News was broadcasting it and he owns those people so had he not wanted that done all he had to do is say one word and they would stop.

I am almost as afraid of Barr. He now has control of our intelligence and we all know who and what he serves. However, if there was a way to get rid of DT that would also get rid of Barr.
    Virginia

20. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 260 of 269 FirstFirst ... 160185210230250255256257258259260261262263264265 ... LastLast