Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158183208228248253254255256257258
Results 2,571 to 2,578 of 2578

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

Study the chart
    https://www.vox.com/2019/3/6/18253444/border-statistics-illegal-immigration-trump

“Why would you undertake such a dangerous journey?” Magdalena Escobedo, who works at a migrant shelter in Tucson, Arizona, asked the
    New York Times. “When you’ve got a gun to your head, people threatening to rape your daughter, extort your business, force your son to work for the cartels, what would you do?”

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

They will be coming after you too Howie. The sick and the elderly are in the crosshairs of these amoral people who thrive on hate.

First they came after the minorities. I wasnt a minority so I said nothing.

Then they came after the immigrants. I was a citizen so I said nothing.

Then they came after the Jews. I was a Christian so I said nothing.

Then they came after the sick. I was healthy so I said nothing.

Then they came after the elderly. They were at the end of their lives anyway, So I said nothing.

Then they came after the disabled. There was no one left to stand up for me....
    Last edited by Sunshine; 04-10-2019 at 01:31 AM.

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

RUN SUNSHINE!!!
    Evolution spans the Universe.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Turned on TV this afternoon for first time in a couple of days. Learned that A.G. Barr is A.G. for DT and not American people. Also learned that Julian Assange has been arrested. Don't know what the latter means.
    Virginia

8. The following 3 users say "thanks"

finally good news -trump to send illegals to sanctuary cities and thats what they wanted
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They will be coming after you too Howie. The sick and the elderly are in the crosshairs of these amoral people who thrive on hate.

First they came after the minorities. I wasnt a minority so I said nothing.

Then they came after the immigrants. I was a citizen so I said nothing.

Then they came after the Jews. I was a Christian so I said nothing.

Then they came after the sick. I was healthy so I said nothing.

Then they came after the elderly. They were at the end of their lives anyway, So I said nothing.

Then they came after the disabled. There was no one left to stand up for me....

martin neimoller quote

trump isnt helping palestinians and letting isreal bulldoze it seems so....dont know if i can vote for him in 2020

i guess i like ann Coulter

and democrats are doing nothing either

im pretty depressed...i guess trump is doing some things ok ...maybe
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Mueller report--some NBC news coverage:

https://www.nbcnews.com/russia-investigation

Others have noted how often Trump's responses in the written replies he wrote in a questionnaire for the Mueller investigation were "I have no recollection." In 2018 he was being asked to recall some events from 2016, and he had had "no recollection" of most of them.

If his memory is so bad, isn't there a question about whether he's mentally fit for the office?

AND most responsible people aiming at such a powerful office would probably keep a detailed journal of everything they did every day, wouldn't they--with an eye toward historical accuracy and preserving an accurate record? Don't most people know that memories are very tricky and fallible? It seems very irresponsible that he must have kept no such record.

But being irresponsible and not keeping adequate records has probably been a part of his lifestyle all along. If you leave no paper trail, it's much harder to get caught.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

So true Agate about the paper trail. He didn't even want his lawyers taking notes.

As far as his mental fitness - I think most of us already knew.
    Virginia

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158183208228248253254255256257258