Page 249 of 250 FirstFirst ... 149174199219239244245246247248249250 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2494

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member

Any of you up late enough go to your computers and read what was in the New York Times tonight. They opened counterintelligence investigations in DT within a few days after the Comy firing. It was due to several things. Interesting! No one knows weather it is still ongoing or not.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

I read it too!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

3. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was watching CNN, and they were treating it this news as something of major significance.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

5. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

CNN drives me batty. They’ve become so partisan, and shouting, and stirring up stuff, i just don’t watch them or read them anymore.

Yes, I read that in the NYT. Good for the FBI.

7. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

What I noted most about it, was that even though it did not come out until night Sarah Huckabee Sanders immediately came out slamming the allegations. I think they say that the FBI first noticed DT when he looked straight into the camera and said in a very serious and distinct way Russia if You are Listening - and I am sure everyone on here remembers the rest when he was telling them to find the 3,000 e-mails of Hillary Clinton's. If I am not mistaken they saw a spike in Russian hacking within hours, not even days but hours.

If I was in the counterintelligence dept of the FBI, I think a presidential candidate inviting a foreign adversary to hack a private citizen's e-mail would get my attention.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Angry

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Jim and I watched the 11th Hour with Brian Williams last night, and all of the former FBI experts on the panel agreed that this is a GIANT issue with DT and the Russians. They explained the FBI's process and protocol, and that practically everyone in the Bureau has to sign off on cases, before investigations can proceed. They said that this is very serious, and the FBI must have a solid foundation to pursue DT's connection to Russia.

The word to describe what appears to have occurred is: Treason.

I'm fairly certain that DT is the first U.S. President, who has been investigated for conspiring with a foreign government to affect our democracy.

All of the Wall garbage he spews and the government shutdown are distractions from the multitude of crimes he has committed against the American people. He was not duly elected, regardless of the Electoral Vote. He's a fraud.

He makes Nixon look like a saint, and Watergate like child's play.

Now, it is our turn to chant: Lock HIM up!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

10. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Hate begets hate.

I have no desire to Lock Him Up, just to expose his crimes and let justice decide what to do. Personally, my hope is he will be out of office and that the new Pres gives him clemency in order to close the chapter. Then, the NY state etc can decide whether to pursue criminal charges on state statutes that were violated.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    CNN drives me batty. They’ve become so partisan, and shouting, and stirring up stuff, i just don’t watch them or read them anymore.

Yes, I read that in the NYT. Good for the FBI.
    I find CNN annoying too and wish they could be better. Fewer commercials would be nice.

What other TV news sources do you recommend? I watch PBS news and occasionally the BBC news but haven't found any place other than CNN where I can turn on the TV and find out what's going on at almost any time of day--though CNN disappoints on holidays and weekends.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

I rec BBC, PBS news, NYtimes, WashPo (you can get both on line. I preferred the NYT rates . There is a come on offer on NYT,for about 3 months, and $10month, $15 monthly after the rate ends. You get as many articles as you want. There isnt enough time in the day to read it all. The writing is first rate and the op eds are interesting. They have all kinds of world, national and city news, politics news, environment, science, health, book reviews, etc.

Absent that, I suppose put on CNN, mute it, and just watch the crawl and read it.
    That eliminates the hysteria and infotainment component of their live shows.

I miss Walter Conkrite, Bob Shieffer etc.

16. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 249 of 250 FirstFirst ... 149174199219239244245246247248249250 LastLast