Page 230 of 265 FirstFirst ... 130155180200220225226227228229230231232233234235240260 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2647

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Things can get ugly on Facebook. I've restricted my "friends" list to just those people who I actually know, either face to face and in my case, members of my church. Since my church is exclusively on line, I've gotten to "know" a lot of people over the years, at least I know their on-line presence. And I'm quick to block people who get obnoxious, whatever the reason. Sometimes after I've cooled off I'll go back and unblock them. There are a few that I've permanently blocked, though. Perhaps after this administration is gone and we get back to some normal Republican viewpoints expressed I can unblock them. But for now, if they're diehard Trump supporters, they're not on my feed.
    I don't have a FB page exactly for this reason but if you do all have FB please only "friend" real life friends, it keeps you sane. :)
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    I expect to be hit pretty hard on FB! There was a post that just angered me and I responded. A couple of people were talking about "The View" and how they wish it would be cancelled. They said the people on there were a "bunch of losers". One reason I got so angry is because these same people are always posting very religious post. Anyway, I went on and told them that there were now two conservatives on the The View, Meghan McCain and Abby Huntsville, whose father is Ambassador to Russia under this Administration. I told them that they just fit right in and that off air they were all very much friends. They just differed in their political views.

One asked me "if I had hit my head". I then assured her that I had not hit my head, but did not understand why they would want to speak ill of people that they didn't even know, and even wish them bad things. I asked them to just turn the station and since they say they never watch it, how do they know these people are so bad.

I may get unfriended, but it would not disturb me. To me, to say you never watch something and then go on to say the people are stupid and losers and they should be cancelled just doesn't make sense.
    I hate it when Christians behave like jerks on FB because I don't want my friends who are of other religious backgrounds like Hindu or Muslim to think all Christians act like that. :(
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Just to put the ending on my story about FB. This lady responded by telling me that I did not watch the same View she had seen. That all they did was belittle people and talk ugly about everyone especially the President. I then told her that she must have not have watched that day, that they had Republican Senator Ben Sasse on and everyone got along just fine. I told her that DT could take care of himself....that no one needed to defend him.

That is the end of it.
    Virginia

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

Here's another very long article about what a bunch of crooks the Trumps are, the whole bunch of them!
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ump/ar-BBOuKOm

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Why is none of this surprising? It should be.... for any other President it would be devastating. But not DT. Why do people follow him regardless of anything he does?
    Virginia

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why is none of this surprising? It should be.... for any other President it would be devastating. But not DT. Why do people follow him regardless of anything he does?
    Money talks?
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

I think *people* are talking...it's a matter of the House of Representatives and Senate that aren't. They're not talking to each other, many are barely talking to the president, none of them are working. The republicans are too afraid of DT...if they talk, they'll be slammed by DT in one of his outrageous tweets, and they're worried about getting re-elected. Same with senators..

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

dumb Hillary had a stupid hack-able yahoo email account violating national security
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

catdancer you think we arent afraid of democrats and the power they wield then and now, like California?just unreal era we live in

i already voted-republican
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

I've taken to call Christians ...people who actually act like Christians as described in the New Testament, as held up by Jesus...as Christians - with a capital C. The others as "christians', with a lower case "c" and in quotes. The "christians" are who I also call deplorable. They are usually the far right, many white men, mostly without a college degree, misogynists, racist....

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 230 of 265 FirstFirst ... 130155180200220225226227228229230231232233234235240260 ... LastLast