Page 213 of 262 FirstFirst ... 113138163183203208209210211212213214215216217218223243 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2618

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was something particularly creepy and horrible about his lying about the death toll from Maria in Puerto Rico just after hurricane Florence prompted him to reassure everyone that all of the emergency rescue teams are in place and ready to help. As Mark Shields pointed out on the PBS news this evening, he'll turn even an extreme situation like a hurricane into an opportunity for self-promotion.

The fists before the 9/11 observance? It's anybody's guess but from the way his speech ended, it almost sounded as if he wanted to emphasize the importance and rightness of the Iraq war that followed right after the 9/11 attacks--"We're invincible, we won't let ourselves be pushed around, we fight back--watch out, world!"
    Last edited by agate; 09-14-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Sue Byrd, WNBA star of Seattle Storms who just won their championship, announced yesterday that her team has no desire to go to the White House. Years ago they went and were stoked to meet pres Obama...of DT, she said he I’ll probably say we weren’t invited.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...on/1310336002/

Btw: this was the WNBA championship ad— a must see!! About 30 second
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXY3NbQkczk
    Last edited by Sunshine; 09-15-2018 at 09:53 AM.

4. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

If I knew he was standing in front of my mailbox waiting for me I would turn and go in the opposite direction to keep from seeing him.

I stand with Agate about Puerto Rica and it just breaks my heart for those people. I heard he was coming to NC next week. I wanted to say "No, No", just stay away. Send money and aid to those in this state who need it, but that should be through Government officials. I know so much water has inundated this state that our infrastructure is in worse shape than ever, and many people are going to be hurting due to floods and trees on their houses. I find it extremely hard to believe that he cares. So, I say spare me your phony sympathy, just send Federal aid.
    Virginia

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Virginia, if you're very lucky there, he'll bring some paper towels!
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Here's John Dean's take on Manafort's guilty plea:

https://twitter.com/JohnWDean

Can we hope that this is the beginning of the end of DT?

Virginia ~ You're so right ~ the money spent on DT's visit should be used for clean up and repair. I wish that all of you affected by Florence could send him a loud message: Stay in D.C.! Send Money!

If DT was standing in front of my mailbox, I'd scream at him, "Get off my lawn!" And then ... "And out of the White House!"

Sunshine ~ Great video! Bless the WNBA!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

10. The following 5 users say "thanks"

911?there were no plane parts at the pentagon or PA field

and when they fly supposedly into tower wing doesnt break off

sooooo obvious!!
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M 9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes175,124 views
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

I wouldn't let Trump, his family, or for that matter, anyone from his administration anywhere near my house. They're nothing more than a modern day gangster mob.

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZ7cg4Auew Keiser Report: Ten Years Later - The Architects of the Crash

no thats obama/hillary

you can say it so can i

Page 213 of 262 FirstFirst ... 113138163183203208209210211212213214215216217218223243 ... LastLast