Thread: I have missed hearing how everyone is doing

Distinguished Community Member

Default I have missed hearing how everyone is doing

I sure am grateful to be home. I guess old ge just requires some hospital time is aall I can say. Hubby and I were having our 49 annivesary and on Friday night I started my usual problems with acid reflux type of stomach problems. And the pain was sure awful. But hard headfed me waited until Monday morning (Memorial day I think) to go to emergency room. I had a dead galbladder. my surgeon said it was the worst he'd ever seen. I got to come home but it was not long before I took a turn for worse and hubbby had o take me back. I don't remember much of anything. I juist know most all of June was a wash out for me.

I am missing everyone and so glad to see those that have been here. I won't promise I'll be back but I will say I hope so. geese when you get older everything and anything can go wong it seems
    Well enough complaining because I DID make it back and I know it could have been much different. take care everyne and if you knw of anyone that usually posts but havent for some time, fill us in on how they are doing, OK/ I do wish we were all as regular as we use to be with our posting but I do understand why we no longer are as prompt. take care all.

2. The following user says "thanks"

hello get well eat right

www.mercola.com
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

4. The following user says "thanks"

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"