Thread: New Member

Threaded View

New Community Member

Default New Member

Hi, I'm a new member. I just found this community. I have been sick for a year with migraines with severe vertigo, visual snow, aura symptoms, facial and head numbness, which are pretty much daily. I have had depression, anxiety and ADHD all my life in addition to GERD, hypothyroid, and chronic pain from a degenerative disk and arthritis in my lower spine and arthritis in my hands and feet. I have been out of work for a year now and had to file for SSDI, for which I am waiting on the medical determination. I am having a really difficult time dealing with having a chronic illness and the isolation that accompanies it. I am unable to do pretty much everything I used to be able to do. I have lost most of my friends, my 4+ year relationship ended due to my illness and I am dealing with really severe depression, probably the worst I've ever had in my life. It's exacerbating my pain and migraines and my migraines and pain are exacerbating my depression. It's a terrible vicious cycle. I've been trying to find as much support as possible to try to pull myself through this.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"