Thread: Victory Lap

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Victory Lap

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Meet Micah McCade, a brave young man, who was born with Cerebral Palsy. His greatest desire was to walk across the stage at his Oklahoma high school to receive his diploma. After two years of hard work with physical therapy and surgery, he realized his goal.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/...eceive-diploma

Turn up the volume, so you can hear the crowd cheering for Micah. Have tissues handy.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Loved this story! Thank you so much!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php