Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sentinel bleed MRI MRV begging for help

I'm begging people please help me.

Here is my history: I have had 4 sudden headaches with orgasm 3 of which were located at the front of my head, and one at the back (the worst one) I wouldn't describe them as severe but moderate in pain. and one sudden moderate headache that came on immediately after a headache. My vision did not go right after the 'argument' headache and I went to a&e (had been to a&e at a different hospital a few times prior to this about the orgasm headaches an one time about this headache) the medic decided to giver an mri and an mrv (not an mra) I am 33 weeks pregnant. The scan was done 72 hours after the 'argument' headache and the orgasm headaches began occurring between 1.5-2 weeks (maybe more?) before the scan.

If there's any doctors/healthcare professionals on here can you please tell me how accurate an mri and mrv are in diagnosing an aneurysm, do I need an mra ASAP?

Can anyone with an experience of a sentinel headache please let me know what it felt like? Was it worse than a migrane, the worst pain you've ever felt in your life? Is it likely I've had one? Please help me. I can't eat, drink of sleep. I can't function at all I'm so terrified of a rupture at any minute. My last head was 8 days ago.

I should comment I orgasmed earlier (I wanted to see what would happen) and i did not get a headache, does that mean everything is ok now? I had taken paracetamol 3 hours prior to this.

((((((Helpforme))))))~

To BrainTalk!

Unfortunately, this forum isn't as active as it once was, so you may not get the responses you need now. But others from other forums, who have had headaches, might reply. As far as I know, we don't have any members, who are physicians or health care professionals.

What were the results of your MRI and MRV? Did the A&E Medic tell you why you weren't having an MRA?

Since you are 33 weeks pregnant (Congratulations!), has the possibility that your headaches are hormone-related been considered? Particularly those headaches, which occurred after orgasm?

Have you tried a Google search for "headaches following orgasm?" You could even expand the search to include "during pregnancy."

There are so many potential causes for headaches. Why are you worried that your headaches are related to an aneurysm? Do you have a family history of aneurysms?

I wish I could provide you with answers, but the best I can offer are questions to ponder in your quest for answers. I hope that your experiment today, which didn't result in a headache, is the end of your pain.

May you have an easy labor and delivery ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
    X