Page 1 of 58 123456113151 ... LastLast

Thread: OT May Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Default OT May Chit Chat

Howdy Doody everyone !!

Jeanie ,you're wish is my command >>>> Things are good here,,Joe is busy, lining things up, for fieldwork,, garden planted,,he,is always the unpaid hire hand for his family,.,
    .Josh the oldest is extremely busy, { he is a contractor},, anyone want to hire him?,,lol,
    ,Tom my youngest, is graduating from college as a certified ET tech, he has a 3.8 in college,, heck I was lucky to get a high B
    , so we go to his graduation >> Friday, our grandson Thain turns 9 this Saturday,, they are having a party that night,, Nora is as tall as me now,, she turns 11 in June..
    I am doing good,, in fact, another treatment this Tuesday.. I don't want to jinx this, but it seems to be working..

that all folks,,Later,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

2. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good to have some news of you and your family, Peg! Hard to think that Thain will be 9--happy birthday to Thain! I remember when he was born--Nora too, for that matter.

Congratulations on the graduating son.

That's really good news that the treatment might be working. Maybe we just have to keep one treatment and then another until we find one that works?
    There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
    --Jane Austen, Emma

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07-5/15/10. Member of MS forum here since 2001.

4. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I'm still here, still in bed! Hopeful that this wound will finally heal....but will have a long road f physical therapy ahead...

6. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Happy May, everyone! Here's hoping it's a good month for all.

Peg, glad to hear things are going well. Hoping Tuesday's tx goes really well and you continue to experience positive results. Sounds like you have lots to celebrate.

Virginia, hoping your mystery is soon eradicated. That area is extra sensitive which may be why it's not elsewhere.

Cherie, hoping you're feeling better too.

Cat, so really happy everything went well, your fears are allayed, you're home now and you can begin the road of recovery.

Agate, hoping you benefit from your little pedaler too.

Something is going wonky with my vision now, my eyes feel strained and soooo sensitive now, all day every day over the last couple days. Not sure what's going on. They just hurt. Hoping it doesn't last long.

Wondering how renee's new cat Joey is doing.

Gary, miss you.

8. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

And here comes Howie, just waking up but still in bed. SAM, I am not a slacker, I'll feed you in a minute!

Peg, can I rub your head for good luck, so many good things going on for you, and best of all, your TX seems to be working. YOU GO GIRL! I'm with Agate, I can't believe Thain is nine already. No wonder my back hurts.

Cat, PT is going to seem like fun compared to now. It will hurt at times, but at least you'll get to move!

Suze, you really should see a doctor about what's going on with your eyes. Vision is too important to take chances with.

So did anyone here ever get to do the May Pole Dance when you were a kid in school? I did once but don't remember anything else about it. About all I remember right now is payday in 2 days.

Everyone have a great day, and don't forget to invite me if you're going to dance!
    Last edited by Howie; 05-01-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So did anyone here ever get to do the May Pole Dance when you were a kid in school? I did once but don't remember anything else about it. About all I remember right now is payday in 2 days.
    Never did a May Pole dance. I'm sure you were adorable. Lemme pinch dem cheeks!

Whatcha gonna buy me after you get paid?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

12. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I was a kid I took part in at least one Maypole dance. The school had these pieces of playground equipment, called giant strides:

Somebody converted that pole into a Maypole at least one year. The kids LOVED the giant strides but we were always getting injured on them. Fall off and you hit a bunch of rocks. We had fun though. One girl who got a tooth knocked out even had a bit of fun showing off the movable false tooth she got afterwards.

I can't remember anything about the Maypole celebration except that the little girls had to dress up. And we wove long strands of colored crepe paper around the pole, probably.

Howie, the thought of you dancing around a Maypole is mind-boggling. It will take me a while to process this.
    There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
    --Jane Austen, Emma

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07-5/15/10. Member of MS forum here since 2001.

14. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:)Hi everyone. Happy May! Peg thanks for your update. It is hard to believe your grandkids are that big already.

Andy came by this morning with coffee and some of Jamie's things her Mother had put aside for my son Jim's wife Carla. Jamie and Carla wore size ones and twos. He also had his truck and several big bags for the Salvation Army. We bagged up all the purses and shoes that were left in the bins in my living room and he will take them to the SA with the rest.

He gave Lacy another bath. She still does not like them but is less vocal about it now. It is amazing how little hair she has left. At least with her shirt and donut collar she has less places she can lick.

Gary I hope your BP is down. We are now in Summer, even though it should be cooler. Jeanie :)

16. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Vicky, you don't talk about pinching cheeks to someone wearing a thong. And what am I getting you come payday? Some thick, fuzzy, mittens!

Agate, I've seen those giant strides, but have never gotten to swing on one. Looking back, it's too bad I didn't wear a thong back in those days. Then the image of me dancing around the May Pole would be even more difficult to process!

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

18. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

You should all go look at the owls in the Netherlands. The Steenuil is sitting on 4 but the other owls haven't laid yet as far as I can tell.

http://www.beleefdelente.nl/vogel/steenuil

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

20. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 58 123456113151 ... LastLast