I hope you have a wonderful day.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

HAPPY EASTER!

((((((Jingle))))))

Hope your day was filled with peace, love, and joy.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Hello my dear friends. I see Jingles and Rose, but where did everybody else go? I hope they are alright

I have been in the hospital again, it seems to never end.

Then the Sadness!! A week ago Sunday my # 2 grandson ended his life. My heart is broken and I don't think it will ever mend. He was such a love to everyone. He was 30 years old. Please remember me in your prayers if you believe in prayer. My only hope of getting thru this is by God's Grace.

I have thought about all of you the past 2 month. Please take care of yourself as well as your loved one. Rose and Jingle, I know you both have heavy hearts and I pray for you. I also pray for all others that have problems.

My love to all of you, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Julia)))))) ~

I'm so very sorry that you lost your precious grandson. My heart is one with yours as you grieve for him, and I am sending prayers for strength, peace and comfort for you and your family.

I'm also sorry that you've been in the hospital again. I hope that you are recovering at home now, and that you will remain stable.

Hugging you with lots of love ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.