Thread: Please Help! MRI REPORT

Threaded View

Default Please Help! MRI REPORT

I am a 29 year old practice Manager/software Engineer and needed your expertise opinion. I was referred to neurologist back in April for my symptoms (zoned out all day, not thinking clearly, focus issues, occasional white floaters/lights in vision, irritating etc) for which I was referred to perform MRI head and routine EEG. EEG was normal and MRI was essentially normal (2 or 3 small T2 hyperintensities left subinsular WM & right frontal WM probably at upper limit of normal and could reflect small perivascular spaces. NO intracranial mass lesion, intracranial haemorrhage or any evidence of hydrocephalus). Neuro discharged me with a conclusion "From organic point of view tests are normal and more on psychological basis" and stated that these findings/spots on MRI are age related, 1 dot per 10 years of life. All my blood profiles are completely normal and my GP is keep concluding the matter as an anxiety related which I am not really convinced from non of the answers.

I need your opinion of weather I will benefit from a second neurology opinion as, I continue to have the symptoms and feel that my symptoms are gone worse and sometimes feel cognitively impaired or I just accept the fact that it is just anxiety.

All my hormones TSH, T4 were normal including fasting glucose and hba1c

2. The following user says "thanks"