Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: I'm gone for awhile

Distinguished Community Member

Default OT: I'm gone for awhile

Thank you so very much, all of you who so lovingly supported me these past three years while I suffered through and worked my way back from two near-death experiences. I truly mean this: without your support and words of strength I well might not have made it this far. I still have a very long recovery ahead of me...and frankly dont know where it will take me. As most of you know, I was doing well last year....but then another huge setback sent me nearly off the cliff once again. Maybe next time...

At any rate, my health is still fragile. It takes an enormous effort to just get outmof bed each day. I came back here looking for support, which you all so generously provided, and I've tried to reciprocate in kind. Apparently I've failed you, and particularly failed Sandra (Charlotte). I don't wish to cause anyone any pain, physical nor emotional, and frankly am too fragile myself to endure being bullied and chastised for what I thought were supportive posts. So I'll leave the board and give Sandra the space she needs to be herself, and remove myself as her target, so as not to subject all the rest of you to her anger towards me.

Take care, all of you. Thank you again, sincerely, for your care and compassion. Know that i think about you all, and always wish you health and healing.

Maybe I'll run in to some of you elsewhere in cyberspace..... goodbye for now.

Cat
    Last edited by Catdancer; 02-07-2016 at 01:19 PM.

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Cat please rethink this. I for one look forward to your posts. I will PM my info if you are interested in finding me on Facebook.

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

:) Please don't go offline. We need you. We are vested in your struggle. At least check in once a week on the Chit Chat. Also we were looking forward to your recipes. Cat you special. Jeanie :)

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Please NO! Stay here where we can support you. Block her posts if they disturb you but this is your home and has been for well over a decade. You have never had many qualms about speaking what is on your mind and I have felt that sting at times but I did not think less of you and have come to value your input and rely on it over time. She will too. If she stays long enough. Of that I have no doubt.

There was a time when this place was not so kind and gentle as it is today and there was not as much care given to the feelings and needs of others. I like what it has become and I like that you are a part of that. Please...take some time to think about this and don't make any hasty moves.

Happy birthday.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

No Cat !!!,, you are as much about this board as anyone !!!,, your knowledge is needed,,.

rethink,, you need to stay,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

10. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cat, you've been the glue that held this board together for a very long time. I hope you'll reconsider.

I'm afraid you've been subjected to someone who may be at her wits' end with pain, lashing out at you for some obscure reason.

We've seen people like this here before, no? People so troubled that they want to get angry at someone? They get tired and go away, or they give more thought to what they want to say before clicking on that "Post" button.

I've been in the hot seat on this board a few times. I have some idea how easy it is to get a message board wrong, to fail to understand its dynamics. That may be what's happening with Infrared Charlotte as well.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Yes we have. But we are not always as fragile as Cat is at the moment when that happens. Tomorrow is a big day for you Cat and there is anxiety surrounding it and loss of sleep and extra effort. This is not something you need to worry about tonight. Rest. Be calm. Be receptive to healing. May this all be for the best. Know we care for you and support you.

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Good luck with your botox, Cat. I hope it goes well.

I reeeeeeally hope to see you back here soon. You are part of the foundation and stability here. You are irreplaceable, and it's simply not the same without your energy.

16. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Cat)))))) ~

Many prayers are on their way for you for tomorrow's Botox treatment. I pray that it will be successful and result in the absence of bladder spasms and leakage.

I do hope that you will report back here in the near future, so that we can all know the success of the Botox. Take your time to recover.

Healing prayers continuing for you ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Really? I'm the BULLY? Well now i've heard it all.

This cat has been stalking me ever since i joined BT again.

Yes i get hurt/pissed & respond in like when i am attacked.

God almighty
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

20. The following user says "thanks"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast