Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gonna be awake most of night again

Distinguished Community Member

I crash into bed around 8:30, and am asleep by 8:35. Unfortunately I then wake at 1am and am awake for a couple of hours.... sometimes I make to to 3:00 or so, and consider myself lucky to have had a good night's sleep.

I fixed some stuff in here. I hate spell check.
    Last edited by Uppitycats; 01-27-2016 at 05:59 PM.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uppitycats View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I crash into bed around 8:30, and am asleep by 8:35. Unfortunately I then wake at 1am and am awake for a couple of hours.... sometimes I make to to 3:00 or so, and construction dear myself lucky to have had a good night's sleep.
    That is pretty much my sleep schedule. I am lucky that a TV station that plays old shows all night long has started showing Alfred Hitchcock Presents. That was a half hour show with some impressive actors and story telling and filming. Black and white.....
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Cat and Linda, if you stayed up later, do you think you then might sleep a little later?
    Virginia

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    That is pretty much my sleep schedule. I am lucky that a TV station that plays old shows all night long has started showing Alfred Hitchcock Presents. That was a half hour show with some impressive actors and story telling and filming. Black and white.....
    I can recall watching that show years ago. I must have watched it often because I can still recall the way it started and its themesong.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

going to join the club,,ever since they gave me predizone,, my body hasn't figured out which way to go,, usually awake till 3 am, then sleep a few hours,,

its no fun being us at times,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

No, staying up later only makes me crappier the next day. Somehow my body only likes about four hours sleep at a time, no matter how late I'm up, no matter how much I've done the day before to wear myself out. I don't generally nap during the day, either --- I will rest, to be sure, but that means I'll be reading, or watching videos on my kindle, or playing on the net, not sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    Cat and Linda, if you stayed up later, do you think you then might sleep a little later?

For me i just sit on the chestetfield watching tv with family & i just pass out. Hubby told me i passed out approx 8pm last nigjt & i just woke up this morning at 7:50 am wow 12 hours. MIGRAINE GONE WOO HOO

This is a god day.

How are you today Virginia?
    Peace
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Frustrated! Thanks for asking Charlotte. Now I can tell you I am expecting a shipment of Rebif and I have to sign for it which means I cannot run the shower to wash my hair or take a shower. I want to go out this evening to a book club meeting, but just depends on what time the shipment comes. I also want to vacumn
    the floors, but can't turn that on either because I would not be able to hear the doorbell.

Oh well, such is life. I had just so looked forward the book club meeting. I missed last month and I have missed several of my meditation group meetings. Seems life is just passing me by at this point.

More than you wanted to know I am sure.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    Frustrated! Thanks for asking Charlotte. Now I can tell you I am expecting a shipment of Rebif and I have to sign for it which means I cannot run the shower to wash my hair or take a shower. I want to go out this evening to a book club meeting, but just depends on what time the shipment comes. I also want to vacumn
    the floors, but can't turn that on either because I would not be able to hear the doorbell.

Oh well, such is life. I had just so looked forward the book club meeting. I missed last month and I have missed several of my meditation group meetings. Seems life is just passing me by at this point.

More than you wanted to know I am sure.
    I can really understand. I spend a lot of time limiting my activities while waiting for deliveries. Or call-backs. I have vivid memories of having to wait for those Avonex and later Copaxone deliveries I had to sign for. For a while I was picking Copaxone up at a pharmacy but can't recall how that worked.

Is there a way of tracking those deliveries so you at least know what day it will come on?

As for hearing the doorbell, the building I'm in provided me with a doorbell for the hearing-impaired. You plug this gadget into any outlet, and when the doorbell rings, it's very loud. AND the gadget flashes. You can move it around so it will be wherever you'd like to see it from.

I'm sure it didn't cost an arm and a leg or the building wouldn't have offered it.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Agate, I knew it was coming today and I asked them if they would request a morning delivery. However it just came a little while ago, so I will not be going tonight. Unfortunately, it takes me too long to wash and fix my hair and then of course all the rest that I have to do to be really presentable. (I wear makeup)
    Virginia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast