Thread: Fatigue & 2 much sleep? Sleep disruptions?

Distinguished Community Member

Default Fatigue & 2 much sleep? Sleep disruptions?

For me its like this. walking to the washroom, washing face & brushing teeth waaayy toooo much. Gotta rest an hour after that. Then thete's the sleeo, oh oh my how i can sleep & slerp. A bomb can go off and i wouldnt hear it.
    THEN just to liven things up i just cannot slerp & it looks like this is the second nigjt of no sleep.
    Why does the body play such games. Its not funny.

Just saying.
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Has this been going on for a while? Have you been to your doctor and have you been checked for anemia?
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

It's easy for sleep cycles to get disrupted. Sleeping during the day, pain, muscle spasms, depression, anxiety, all can trigger sleep issues.

By the way, as servant to four cats, I don't find your tag line at all amusing. And now that animal abuse is considered a class A felony, even less funny.

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has this been going on for a while? Have you been to your doctor and have you been checked for anemia?

I feb i am going to one of the Top neuros in canads. finslly during my last visit to him he finally said " you have weaknrss on your right side" . FINALLY A NEURO THAT SAID THAT ---- all the other docs & neuros (generalists) said ' nothing dif since last visit' . REALLY? my legs are like jelly, i cant walk a straght line, & my hands are getting weeker.

When i see him in feb i MUST mention my sleep or lack there-of.

I have SPMS now, my ms has progressed. NO I DO NOT HAVE RELAPESES? NO! I AM NOT A Fn CRACK OR MORPHINE JUNKIE. LAST TIME I HAD Myotonic or Myoclonic spasms & went to et cause the spasms ladted over 5 hours, the fn hospital said i was a druggie. REALLY?????????

When i mentioned these spasms to my good neuro he said " of course these spasms are quite normal in ms patients " the others all said these spasms occur only iwith crack or morphine druggies. F U ALL! !!!! oh, y goodness i was pissed, hurt & embarrassed. To think what the er & my hospital recotds must say.

Yes Agate i will mention my sleep, i know that the good MS neuro will help me.

Peave & love to yoy
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Uppitycats View Post
    It's easy for sleep cycles to get disrupted. Sleeping during the day, pain, muscle spasms, depression, anxiety, all can trigger sleep issues.

By the way, as servant to four cats, I don't find your tag line at all amusing. And now that animal abuse is considered a class A felony, even less funny.

I am sorry if you don't like my tag line. I have a diasabled cat, have had him for aprox 8 years. He has a tumour on his spine which leave his back legs not functional. We pick him up if he wishes to go pee etc, if he wishes to go the chestetfield. We have a baby gate so he cant fall down the stairs.

We have a siamese we got when my MIL passed.

We have a rotweiler-x.

Who is the boss in the house? Sidewinder the cat that is disabled

The dog & Side have their own language. Side will ask Charlotte ( dog ) to stop acting up, he will ask for a bath & Char bathes hime. Then there is the siamese comes around & hits Side, Side will say something & Charlotte will come to Sidewinders rescue.

We understand what Sidewinder says -- 2 meows for water & one for food. He askes for a lift, he sskes for loving ( which is often ). He says hello differently to each person in the house.

I am an animal person. I have never hurt any cat, dog, hampster, mouse & the list goes on.

My sense of humour is dark.

Sorry you dont like my tag line. Take what you will from what I say.
    Last edited by Infrared Charlotte; 01-26-2016 at 12:18 AM. Reason: spelling error

10. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uppitycats View Post

We have a huge Maine Coon cat. He is so very, gentle and such an important part of our lives. He is my small Dog's best friend. They wrestle together all day! Never a claw is seen!
    So, having given some history...I see the pun in your tag line. It is a clear pun...
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    We have a huge Maine Coon cat. He is so very, gentle and such an important part of our lives. He is my small Dog's best friend. They wrestle together all day! Never a claw is seen!
    So, having given some history...I see the pun in your tag line. It is a clear pun...
    Yes, clearly a pun. People throw cats, kittens and puppies out of cars all the time, at least badly injuring them, often killing them. Puns can be funny, or distasteful. Or downright ugly. This is in the last category to me. I don't come here to be offended. So I will just block her and move on.

14. The following user says "thanks"