Thread: SAD - I Post Yearly Somewhere.

Default SAD - I Post Yearly Somewhere.

Hi everyone… I have been around many years but only really drop the odd post between December and February each season.

As it turns out I am able to look over old posts here and elsewhere and gauge where I am in my seasonal affective disorder which as always is dragging me down. I have however noticed that I am better than 2006 from reading old posts 

I kind of feel a bit better posting and there is always the chance someone may read and relate and feel better about themselves too as even now I still get confused about the way I feel now compared to Summer.

This years’ side effects (started Fluoxetine, late October 2015) plan to come off March 2016.

Fidgeting – Typical.
    No sweating – Very unusual.
    Do not care attitude – New.
    Inability to determine consequence for actions – 1in4 times.
    Sleep pattern moved to 0200-1100 – Unusual and a pain with work starting at 7am!
    Unable to take alcohol – first time ever., Cry! PS. Tablets not for depression so not counter-productive.
    Paranoia – New
    Mood swings – Not this time.

Here’s to nights getting lighter and thanks for reading this far through.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Well hello Roj5. I don't know if I have ever talked with you or not, but it is nice to meet you. Post more often, it may make you feel better. I know it does me and when I can't come it is depressing to say the least.

It looks like you do have some positive things going on. I wish for you many more good things. Take care and come back more often.

good to meet you, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

4. The following user says "thanks"