The pictures I promised...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pictures I promised...

WP_20151231_003.jpgWP_20151224_001.jpgWP_20151224_003.jpgWP_20151224_007.jpgWP_20151225_002.jpgWP_20151225_004.jpgWP_20151225_007.jpg

Pictures from Christmas eve mass, Joy sign in front of church, and the manger.
    Our tree Christmas morning. Family Christmas day. Friends who gave Kathleen the JOY sign wwhich is now in her room.
    Mary Grace
    Last edited by mg12061; 01-03-2016, 09:35 AM.

Aww! Kathleen is SO ADORABLE! She is the definition of Joy in these pictures! You need to watch "Inside Out" for sure!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Thanks, She loves being with friends and family so much! I will definitely get Inside Out and watch it with Kathleen. By the way if you look closely at the last picture you may be able to see her new favorite T-shirt Teen Wolf. She loves the old movie with Michael J. Fox. Patrick got her the t-shirt for XMas.
      Mary Grace

Comment

Originally posted by mg12061 View Post
        Thanks, She loves being with friends and family so much! I will definitely get Inside Out and watch it with Kathleen. By the way if you look closely at the last picture you may be able to see her new favorite T-shirt Teen Wolf. She loves the old movie with Michael J. Fox. Patrick got her the t-shirt for XMas.
        Mary Grace
        You're welcome! I did notice. Cool! When you watch the movie tell her she reminds me of Joy. :)
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

((((((Mary Grace)))))) ~

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!

Kathleen is the epitome of JOY! She definitely is JOY! I love her sign, and I see the bag in the background, which says "JOY" so you were surrounded by joy during the holidays. How wonderful! And what a beautiful family you are ~ love and happiness definitely emanating from all of you.

Your tree is lovely, and it looks like Santa made a couple of extra trips to your house! That's a LOT of presents!

I'm so happy for you all that you shared a healthy, JOY-Full Christmas and New Year's Eve.

May 2016 be your best year yet!

Love & Light,

Rose
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
          X