Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 727323334353637

Thread: OT January Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

I had two sizes of pliers in my tool box, but I used the narrow one so it didn't touch the tooth next to it.....IF it had a tooth left next to it. I have to get myself psyched up.....that's psyched, not psycho....get a good grip, then PULL while squeezing the pliers for a good grip. I'm getting good at it, so keep me in mind if you start having problems with a tooth. I'm always open for business!
    Roswell was a gift.

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

I seem to be singing the All I want for Christmas a couple of times a year for the past fewl 3 crowns in the last 2 years. Oy vey. And the tooth in front of the one temporarily crowned hurts ALL the time when room temperature liquids hit it. Probablu 2-3 weeks before the permanent is is. Hoping this calms before then.

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Well Cherie, I have a chair open for you if the dentist can't fix you up.
    Roswell was a gift.

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I guess I need an appt with ole Doc Howie. I have a broken tooth. I have partials which dentist refer to as slow tooth removers. Due to the remaining teeth have problems. I really need to have 5 teeth on the bottom replaced. I wish I had some type of dental insurance that would help with paying for it all. I had coverage through my wife's work but it didn't cover anything I needed done at it had gone up to $78 a month. Using a hot pad and lots of Motrin, Tylenol and anything else that might help. Even a q-tip with some whiskey on it, which seemed to help.

Cold temps and wind have returned and snow for Thursday hopefully it will stay sunny for a few days in between. I really get sick of fog and cloudy weather.

How are gas prices where you live? We are down to $2.25 a gallon. I am waiting for some of that closer-to-a-gallon prices that I have seen on the news. I didn't top off the motorhome this fall and when it get lower I will. We have a couple of 200 gallon tanks that we used for diesel fuel and I am thinking about converting them to gasoline tanks. They are about 6 feet off the ground as it is practically against the law to have underground tanks without yearly inspections and miles of paperwork. So most farms around here went to above ground ones. Ours are standing empty. Between us and the kids I am thinking that it might pay off. But only while it is cool out the second it starts to get warm it evaporates as fast as you can use it.

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

@ Gary n Vicky...LoLoloLolOl!!
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 727323334353637