X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There used to be a lightening survivors forum

There used to be a lightening survivors forum

Hello clouds z!

I've been here a long time and I don't remember a lightning survivor's forum, but if you remember, I believe you!

Several years back, when we came back online after the crash, I think a lot of forums were dropped because no one was posting in them anymore. Then almost 2 years ago, Mike started dropping forums that had less than 5 threads in them.

Comment

well at mgh

this started out under mass general hospital -you know that?

Comment

Clouds-Z, you are right. I remember the forum that you speak of. I used to post some in it. It was interesting, but not 2 many posted, but they were posters. It was in the early days, I came on board in 1999 and the Chit Chat room was popular. In fact I think I met you in that chat room.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, but the good old times,eh? We did have some good times. I was in the Alzheimer's Chat Room. My MIL had Alzheimer's I still have friends from other countries, especially Canada.

Its nice to talk with ones from the olden days--lol

Not meaning to dispute your word Mod. #7. Some of us are just plain old. I'm older than dirt, so I guess that counts for something.

Happy Holiday to you both! Julia
        Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
        'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
        X