Thread: Work comp support group?

New Community Member

Question Work comp support group?

[FONT=Verdana]There used to be a workers comp forum. Is it gone? If it's still here, can someone give me the link. Thanks

I used to be very active here 20 years ago. I used the screen name Charli. My injuries got worse and I just wasn't able to be as active. I'd thought I'd check what's going on.

I used to post mostly on the Chronic Pain forum, TOS forum and the work comp forum.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Charli [
    /FONT]

Welcome back, Charli!

There is a Social Security Disabilities forum at this link: http://braintalkcommunities.org/foru...lity-%28SSD%29

The Chronic Pain forum is at this link: http://braintalkcommunities.org/foru...9-Chronic-Pain

The TOS forum is a bit slow, but you can still post there at this link: http://braintalkcommunities.org/foru...utlet-Syndrome

The Chronic Pain forum is quite active and I hope there are a few people who still remember you!

Glad to have you back at our BT forums!
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.