Free TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free TV

HBO and Cinemax are free this weekend. I hope that's true for everyone.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Howie View Post
    HBO and Cinemax are free this weekend. I hope that's true for everyone.
    we have Direct TV,, yup,, just checked,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

Comment

I have TWC but haven't been notified??
      Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Comment

Sally, I have Dish, and no notification from them either. My dear brother always emails me to tell me. I'm "sort of" watching a movie while I ate my daily meal, but the cats are really into it. Any questions I have, I just ask them.
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

And the movie title is? Of Mice and Men? The Mouse That Roared? Maybe To Kill a Mockingbird? (Sorry, kitties everywhere, but you guys have been known to go in for bird slaughter.)
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Oh you've done it now. They read all those titles you just mentioned, and now want to know when they're coming on. I just keep telling them "later".

Albert Einstein

Comment

His cats probably think his last name is Mandel.

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

They WISH!!! Tuna, lobster, and shrimp every day, have their own personal servants, giant aquariums, a dog sled team..........

Albert Einstein

Comment

:) I just have am antenna on top of the TV cabinet. Would I be able to get them? How and what channel? Thanks, Jeanie :)
                  Last edited by Jeanie Z; 10-16-2015, 03:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Sorry Jeanie, you have to have cable, or satellite. I was antenna for a long time, but it became harder to find something to watch. Normally, I watch plenty of cooking shows on satellite. It's probably the women, but I enjoy them.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X