Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345671232 ... LastLast

Thread: OT October Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I'm back, everything put away! Who's bad?
    Roswell was a gift.

2. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

You're not only bad, Howie, you're downright rotten! There, did that make you feel special enough?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Well, at first it seemed nice, but then it took a downward turn.
    Roswell was a gift.

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm back, everything put away! Who's bad?
    Clean cat box and ample cat food Now all is right with the world! And something for you to eat as well.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Sustained winds here of 25 mph with gusts to 40 today (not hurricane related). Another couple of inches of rain since last evening as well. Lots of small branches and leaves down and the yard is GREEN and full of puddles. and it's still coming. Temp was 48 this morning and is up to 51 now. The sandals are in the closet and knee socks and clogs are on. As is a sweater. Tonight we have our annual dinner dance at a beach club and the surf is really rolling in. At least it looks like Joaquin is taking a northeasterly track and we will not be getting landfall.

More work on Mom's writing today. My sibs are making good progress cleaning out the house. Lin said she has had help from the Amish Community three days this week and they have taken some of the tools, linens cookware and dishes and a table. Looks like now it's pretty much down to books, collector's editions books and antiques. She is about ready to call a couple folks who do estate sales and have them estimate value. Has two interested parties in the house but it's so unique and well built there is nothing to comp it to in the region. Hard to put a price on it

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Just stopping for a little while to say hello. Been on internet all night until a little after 4AM and then from about 1PM today until just now - trying to find a Prescription part D insurance that meets all my needs. It just takes so much time to figure it all out.

Anyone ever hear of "Express Scripts" and "Cigna". Those are the two I am looking at right now. I don't know anything about any of them. Every one of the insurance companies have limitations on a couple of my medications and none of them cover one of the medications for a year. Guess I will eventually get it straight.

It is cold here. Has been raining some, but expected to rain much, much more the last I heard.

Jeanie, with everything else your family has been through, none of you needed to have to deal with the newspaper's error. I hope you are still getting some rest.

Cat, hope you are hanging in there. Believe this is your first full day of being alone. I know it is different.

Sally so glad to hear from you. When you feel up to it let us hear again. We love to know how you are.

Ann, thanks for getting your friend to post on how she gets her meds. It was very nice of her to do it and of you to ask.

Peg, back riding your horse!!! Good for you - just be careful! Having company can be stressful, so I understand what you are saying.

Gary, please do get to feeling better.

Howie, you are the only BAD one on here. How could you be gone and then ask who's bad?

Cherie, I have not had time to look at our weather, but I think unless things have changed in the past few hours, we are to get some winds (but not hurricane force) and much more rain.

Agate, you figured out something that I figured out a long time ago. I try really hard to only have one appointment per week, but two is my limit.

I have an older brother who is back in the hospital in South Carolina. They took him in Tuesday and said that he had pneumonia and put him on antibiotics. Then another Doctor said it was all heart related. He may go home later today.
    Virginia

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Too funny! I just got text from sister-in-law in South Carolina. She said my brother was home "minus stomach" She was referring to the fluid they got rid of. She posted a picture of him. He looked good.

Then another text came through from another brother that lives here and he said he wanted to know if the one that just got out of the hospital had time to get nine holes of golf in before it got dark.
    Virginia

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Hi Y'all!!!

Im Bad!!!
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

How bad, Sally?

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

18. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Not as bad as Howie I'll bet!

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345671232 ... LastLast