Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Unbirthday and Happy Anniversary, stillstANNding and PizzaGuy, Sept. 28!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Unbirthday and Happy Anniversary, stillstANNding and PizzaGuy, Sept. 28!

I hope stillstANNding won't mind if I mention that today is her birthday. Time to bring on the chocolate!

HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR BIRTHDAY, ANN!
    Last edited by Moderator #7; 10-04-2015, 07:42 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

If Howie can edit his then I can edit mine too!

Happy Anniversary!

Market-cupcakes.jpg
    Last edited by Frog42; 09-28-2015, 09:06 AM.

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

Oh boy, look at those cakes!!! I guess you'll need someone to help you eat them.....you know, so you don't get too many calories.

Happy Anniversary Ann!!!
      Last edited by Howie; 09-28-2015, 08:46 AM.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

We wouldn't want her getting chocolate stains on her party clothes either. We'd be doing her a huge favor if we just got on the outside of the chocolate.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Today is my First Wedding Anniversary (unless I slept much longer than I thought).

Thank you for the chocolate and well wishes. I will share them w Pizza Guy.

Love you all.
          ANN
          Last edited by stillstANNding; 09-28-2015, 08:03 AM.
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Good wishes...Best wishes...Good wishes....Best wishes....Good wishes...Best wishes...
            All the good wishes in the world!

Linda
            Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

OOPS! It's NOT her birthday but it is her anniversary. Chocolate is still very much on the menu.

Sorry I goofed.

Comment

I got mine right.
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Anniversary Ann! Our Agate is just getting soooo smart. She is making these cakes look real enough that we are all having a hard time not biting into our computers.

Hope you and Pizza Guy have a great day. Just seems like you were planning it last month instead of last year.
                  Virginia

Comment

:) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANN! Jeanie :)

Comment

Happy Anniversary!!
                      Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Ann!
                        s
                        Jendie
                        I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

Comment

Hope your day was blessed but I seem to remember saying he could not be home to celebrate on the actual day. So...chocolate it is!

Comment

Good memory, Cherie, but he did stay home after all. We had a great weekend together w lots of memories. We heard from all the women involved w our wedding and one of the men (my brother). We are still happy.

Fingers crossed,
                            ANN
                            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday!! I am glad that you had a good one!!

Comment

Working...
                              X