Hi, it's been a while since I was on here last, to be honest I thought after my last surgery I could put all of this behind me, unfortunately my colloid cyst has grown back and is now larger than it was 5 years ago when they removed most of it via a crainiotomy. I'm booked in for another crainiotomy on 31 August. I'm more scared than I was last time, largely because my life is so different this time around, I'm now married and have a 2 year old daughter. I'm also aware now of what I'm in for. I'm really angry to be going through this again, but on the positive side I guess it's better to be able to do something about it rather than never knowing it was there in the first place. My cyst was found by accident in 2006. I was asymptomatic prior to the last surgery, this time I'm experiencing some headaches, nausea and vertigo, which I've been advised by my surgeon could be attributed to the cyst, which is at 12.9 mm currently. Also I'm very stressed this time around as my husband is currently out of work and my wage is paying the bills, so there is added financial pressure that I didn't have previously. Luckily I have a supportive husband and family and a beautiful little girl who I love so much that they make it worth getting out of bed everyday to face this. Fingers crossed all goes well.