X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Just an FYI ~

This post is 2 years old. It was bumped up by a spammer today. I reported the spam post, which now appears to have been removed. Who knows how that spammer slipped past the gates! But it may be something that requires some attention by Mike?

Love & Light,

Rose
    A spammer meaning--?

Different people mean different things when spammers are being discussed. Just curious about whether this was someone clearly selling something?
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

((((((agate)))))) ~

Yes, I think this was a spammer selling something, as there was a link (which I didn't click on) in the post. And the message was sort of nonsensical.

Thank you Moderator #2 for removing the post.

Love & Light,

Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Hello Rose and agate!

It likely was a glitch in the "Spammo" system that didn't catch a link in a new member's post. It's happened before. If the mods don't get notification of the post, we can't do away with it. We also missed reading all the "New Posts" for that day, where we could have caught the spam post.

So, thank you to all the people who read posts and notify mods of problems. You are all moderators for this forum and I am so fortunate to be a part of this kind of community!

Comment

Sam is up for sale, but you guys know two much about her, so I guess I'm just stuck with her.
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Were you thinking of spamming this board by placing an ad for Sam? You didn't really seriously think this would be a good place to promote Sam as someone's pet, did you?

I wouldn't mind being Sam's pet though. She seems to be a sort of Girl Friday sometimes. Maybe she'd wait on me and serve meals.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by agate View Post
              Maybe she'd wait on me and serve meals.
              Are we talking about the same Sam?
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X