Thread: Lets here it from our members

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Default Lets here it from our members

and all new ones we can find!! Too few and far between. It does get lonesome in here when we all get busy and don't get around to posting. I'm hoping all are enjoying your gardens and flowers and just getting outside in the sunshine.

Lets all give a few min. and let us know how you all are. Clouds, I'm glad you have been posting lately and hope you will keep it up. You send some interesting article's to read. I hope you will keep that up.

Christina, it was so good to hear from you. Glad you have your gazebo up and I know you are enjoying it. I think I will try to get Ken to build one for us. We have talked about building one for a long time.

I know he will say he has to rebuild the garage in the front next to the driveway. Well, guess it is needed first. I have the frame for my power chair already installed in the mini van and the chair should be here in about 6 weeks. I would like to have it all together ((chair & frame)) when we have the garage finished. I'm afraid Ken is finally admitting to himself that he can not do things like he used to do.

Well, I came to that several years ago, but I don't intend to stop and lay around on the bed all the time!! I can't imagine that! My Mom used to say if she ever stopped she would just die! Well, she never stopped, a brain tumor stopped her and she lived only about 7 seven months after that. When it's my time to go I hope I will go with the grace and all the love she shared to her family.

I'm going to put a few flowers out on the front porch in the big flower boxes. Ken put up my humming bird feeder and it is a joy to watch them. So many things are a joy to watch, but not the snakes! We have seen several black snakes this year and earlier we saw one, I'm sure it was a poision snake, was eating dove's out of our tall red tips. I have been just sick ever since I saw that. I hope I never see one like that again!!!

Well, enough of that awful stuff!

Lets all post some and let each other know how we are.

all my love, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Hi! It's me, and I'm having rather a rough time...depression is pretty bad right now, but I'm fighting, and trying hard to keep it in control.

I'd love to have a garden, but I live in a high-rise apartment building. Still, I have a lot of plants! My beloved parrots keep me company, give me love and keep me busy. And I have my volunteer job at the zoo, which I love. So, even with severe headaches (daily), depression and anxiety, I do have a lot of blessings, for which I am ever grateful. And another blessing that I haven't yet mentioned, is my boyfriend, Dorr. He's good to me and supportive. We've been together 20 years now....and no, we do NOT live together.

3. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Hi all i am here not doing the best at the moment am having a lot of pain which is getting me down a bit but we just can't give in i have animals to look after so i can't just stop doing the things that i do other wise they will suffer and thats not fair on them.
    Dianne

5. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Distinguished Community Member
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

7. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Distinguished Community Member

could not watch so do not ned to vote. I am glad to be here today. pappy is watching our 10 year oold grandson tis summer and that kid sure is a sweet kid. I am glad he is staying with us while thet work, ol. he does go hme and spend the night with them and of course the weekend.

I have been busy with doctors appointments and such but hopefully that will be over soon that is until September when I go back for check=up etc. but so far the test results have vbeen better than they could habe been.

wll hands are having a bad time of it but I hope you can make out what I intned. sure wish everyone well and hope to be back soon.

9. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Hi Marion. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time, but hope you will be better soon. I suffer from depression also and thinking I may need to change my meds. Let me know how your new med. works out for you. Glad you can wwork with the annimals some. That seems to perk me up. Take care, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Hello all. Dianne, I'm glad you have joined and you feel free to post. Please keep coming and tell us more about your self. It is always good to have new members. Now of course you may have been here under another name. Please come back more often. ((((Dianne))))

Joy, Glad you are getting to do some things this summer. Tell us more about your water sports!! I'm a real chicken when it comes to the water. Commmmmmmmpany just came in so I'll come back later. Love all, Julia

for my brother Ben

didn't get back as soon as I thought lol miss everybody, enjoy reading everybody's pets, gardens, and things that make you happy in general.
    don't like to stress on things I can't do, rather think on things I can do. Joy, I miss you. Hope you feel like posting soon. Christina, Jeannie, Sly, Marion, Cloudz, and many more I can not think of right now, I miss you all.

Dawn, how is the beautiful baby girl? send more pictures. She looked like an angel.

Take care all, Julia

for my brother Ben

13. The following user says "thanks"

joy