Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not sure if I have found any of the old timers here but.....

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Lil E ~

How did your thumb reconstruction surgery go? I hope you've fully recovered. Have you found a combination for MMJ and opiates to help with your pain? Hope you'll check in with an update soon.

Dave ~

How are you and your pups these days? I hope that you're still walking daily with them and enjoying their companionship.

Maybe someday, a No Drama Mama will appear in your life.

Keep your password handy and drop by sometime soon!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

Community Member

Hey Rose,
    My thumb is doing great, got my strength back and no pain. Hopefully the other one will wait for a while. My neck keeps getting better and better, so glad I got the new disc. I was able to do more this holiday season than in the last four years. Trying to fix as much as I can to lower the pain load. Not using Cannabis right now, I will have to wait until federally legal. Hope you and yours are well, this weather stinks, bad for fibro but managing. Nice to see some people here.
    If no pain, no gain is true, where is everything I should have gained?
    DDD, Fibro, CFS, pain for 20 years
    4-12-09 Trip to Laser Spine in Florida. Nerve pain 90% gone.
    Off opiate, using Marijuana tincture, working well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234