where is everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is everyone

Hi i know i haven't been on for some time now but everyone seems to have gone, i suppose we only come on when we are having trouble or in a lot of pain.

Dianne
    Dianne

hello dianne. most of the neuropathy folks post on emotional support forum or the pain forum. I look forward to hearing more frrom you here or any other place. i do not sit at computer as much as I use too. it just makes ity unbeaRABLE TO DO MUCH THESE DAYS. HEARING FROM OTHERS IS ALWAYS A PERK ME UP FOR ME THO. oops sorry about the caps

Comment

((((((Dianne)))))) ~

Welcome Back to BrainTalk!

Unfortunately, many of BrainTalk's members moved on to Facebook, other forums, or just stopped posting altogether, after BrainTalk's last crash. We are blessed with new management: Mike Weins, David Hosobuchi, and Dr. Dan Hoch. Slowly it seems that folks are finding their way back here. If more members, like you, returned after a long absence, the forums would be active again. The light is always on here, and we live in hope.

Don't be discouraged. Check out other forums, as joy suggested, to see it you can find old friends or meet new ones.

Love & Light,

Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

I too just found my way back to the BrainTalk Communities. I see that it's on a different website, and I hope it's a better one than the last one. Just got my profile reactivated and updated, and hope to be checking in more often.

Comment

Welcome robert. It is great to see a new members posting. Not great that you have burning tho. My burning started in feet years ago nd as neurasthenic progressed so did the burning It is not unusual for the tops of my thighs to be very hot especial
          L at nighttime. I hope you continue to post and if not under the peripherial neuropathy use the emotional super forum as I always suggest. There is a good number of people whoosh there with all kinds people who are fami
          Oar with pain. Take care

Oar with pain

Comment

Welcome back, Robert L!

I have peripheral neuropathy due to Type 2 diabetes. I haven't concerned myself with it much but I probably should pay more attention to it now that some toes are deformed and there are some other symptoms as well.

I do get diabetic shoes and special orthotic inserts (heat-molded) on a regular basis, and these seem to help.

I've been a member of the MS board here at BrainTalk for 16 years.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
            X